Attached: download.jpg (213x237, 12.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aipctshop.net/product/cytotam-nolvadex20-mg-100-tablet/
youtu.be/HCYlrBVE91I?t=41
youtu.be/HXVlyUycbCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone under me is a FAGGOT

Attached: 456789.jpg (880x548, 47.82K)

weirdest thing i've stuck up my ass was the armrest on my chair (it comes off)

what about you guys

>draw a male
>give him gigantic breasts
i dont get retards that draw like this, i like my men with proper and well formed pecs and not women

its a mixcture of gyno and comical proporitions on a bodybuilder

>he doesn't fap to Main Dude

Attached: MAIN_DUDE.jpg (1251x3587, 572.88K)

i see some bara or whatever other shit that has relatively normal male proportions but then have these weird breasts on their chests and it's so strange to me every time
chocolate golems are shit

based

I hope as I exercise my chest either my gyno will go away or it will be shaped into a form someone finds appealing. God, I thought this shit was supposed to go away after puberty, it feels like it's ruined my life.

oh i can help you with gyno, exercise doesnt make it go away its permanent but you can take a selective estrogen receptor to make it so the estrogen you produce doesnt go to it, starving it of estrogen and making it atrophy

Relying on a long term hormonal treatment to keep myself together does not sound good. I'm not a tranny.

>tfw sucking on anons gyno tiddies

nonono you take it for a duration of time user. its not pure estrogen basically it takes the estrogen in your body produced by your testosterone and makes sure it cant reach your chest.

When men and women get breast cancer the tumors grow because of the hormone related to them (estrogen) they take a SERM to prevent estrogen from reaching their chest, starving the tumors.

The same thing will happen to your gyno, we will starve it of estrogen so its atrophies, similar to how if we starved your testicles of androgen they would shrink into nothing and would only regrow if we gave you HCG

>endochrine expert
Are you a tranny by chance?

Thanks for the suicide fuel, user.
That sounds much better than I thought. How do you know all this stuff?

Where is my dominant bf?
Seriously, I really need him...

Attached: file.png (800x750, 113.3K)

i am not an expert so please take my advice with extreme caution. Im the user taking steroids and a side effect of roids include
>small testicles
>gyno because when you test levels raise so does your estrogen levels raise
bodybuilders, doctors, and athletes have figured out how to reverse many of the negative effects of testosterone usage for obvious reasons
>money
>testosterone injections increase recovering from increase joint surgeries
>bodybuilding, ect
anyway a SERM would give you feelings similar to a woman going through menopause and you would have to take it only every now and then other wise you would be miserable.

>Where is my dominant bf?
hey

Attached: r9gayisnotgoingtolikeme.jpg (1470x902, 213.31K)

>turbo sub
will you be surprised when you're simply used and left alone thereafter

aipctshop.net/product/cytotam-nolvadex20-mg-100-tablet/
An example of a SERM, nolvadex is the most popular one because its the most effective per MG, BUT it can interact with SSRI's and other medications so make sure you research it.
This specific one ships from india, look for a source within your country to avoid customs from seizing your package and making you wait longer when your source must send another package.

>affection axis: open
ew

I am bored have this song:
>youtu.be/HCYlrBVE91I?t=41

Attached: 124321.jpg (788x1080, 250.54K)

I like the idea of it but the reality is the people into open relationships are not people i want to interact with. I wanted to tell the truth though because I dont want to lie to someone and go
>nah i only think of you, i never think of fucking everyone i see
cheating makes my blood boil and so does hurting other people for no reason

if you touched a dick youd realize its not that big a deal.

I am bored have this song:
youtu.be/HXVlyUycbCk

Somebody choke me then tell me you'll love me forever~

Attached: download (1).png (800x750, 118.03K)

what does shit tell you?
nothing you are still lonely and have noone

what are your thoughts on me?

Attached: ratme.jpg (815x759, 150.11K)

>hypersexual dom
Well hello~

>tfw no bf that helps me to pee

>tfw no bf to drink his pee

hey whats your thoughts on tattoos? Im thinking about imprinting my hand permanently into your ass cheeks.
Someone was asking about you this morning, we all missed you