Try to act like a normal person and make conversation

>try to act like a normal person and make conversation
>"WOAH user, someone's talkative today!"

Attached: ff43.png (979x731, 37.69K)

>hey everyone look at user actually smiling for once!

Attached: 1633871898354.jpg (249x217, 15.47K)

There is no recovering from this. The only way to cope is to be around people who have never met you before, and start in acting more social and normal from the moment you meet them. New job or something.

That shit is mostly coming from people who are feeling their status would be threatened if you were social more often.
Take that as a note on who to watch out for.

it's like you're sick

>coworker tells me actually something funny for once
>giggle a little bit
>"whoahh check it out guys i made user smile!"

Attached: 45351.jpg (735x660, 102.11K)

Fucks sake delete this right now, a new girl at my job had an unironic
>and then everybody clapped
moment by managing to make me laugh once, it's like I recede into myself whenever I'm haunted by this memory.

Attached: Нет.jpg (330x308, 97.68K)

>family complains I never come out to say hi
>work up the courage to leave my room and say hello to visitors
>"oh look user has left his cave"
>"look little cousin, its the spooky ghost that lives in that room"

Attached: 1570317163408.jpg (831x799, 96.25K)

>tfw people talk to you like they'd talk to a kid or retard

>people are impressed you're becoming more social
>OH GEEZ OH FUCK OH NO GUESS I GOTTA WITHDRAW AGAIN

tf is a matter with you? Sure they think it's quirky now but you keep it up and it'll be normal and they'll stop commenting on it. Happened to me, just quit being a sperg that doesn't like to be honest with himself.

i've smiled at things i didn't care about/find funny just to not seem rude, and had that said

Idk this feel but it sounds annoying. Hang in there pal.

nobody likes it when they're nervous doing something and people call attention to it. that makes the person more tense and teaches them to expect that doing this thing will have bad results.
it's just inconsiderate. if someone is normally quiet and starts acting a little normal, be normal in response.

Yeah, it's usually not meant in a negative manner.
t. autist that has had said experiences

Can't relate. I actually am able to talk to people. I can't however relate/befriend others, I have serious trust issues.

Theyre mocking us

>you keep it up and it'll be normal and they'll stop commenting on it
Will they?

>it's just inconsiderate
Yes, but not cruel. If you really want to know what's going through their head it's likely
>whoa user is out
>don't know what to say to user since he's not around to much
>one thing to comment on is the sheer fact user isn't out so much
>will be hyperbolic about it so it's not as serious and accusatory
They're not trying to push you away, they're just filling the social gap that's left by your absence. This is uncomfortable because you have this idea that you should just be able to effortlessly meld into a social environment again without recognizing this absence. Laugh it off, say "Yeah, yeah.." maybe jokingly join in and say something like "being a hermit was getting old".
Literally just have to keep putting yourself out there. With family or roommates your repeated efforts to connect are what matters more than one time you decided to come out to say hi.

see this guy gets it

It's quite possible, but more likely they don't know what else to say to you because you're never around, as I mentioned above.

this, even if it's not meant to be insulting it is offputting. I just wish people were more considerate. Normies have shockingly low emotional intelligence towards anybody else, it's actually a documented phenomenon that autists socialize in-group just as well as normies do, it's only in mixed-group scenarios where social cohesion breaks down. I.e. there's nothing wrong with us, we are essentially speaking a different language - but it's us that are expected to pick up the slack and always act to fit in.

Dont reveal your power level anons.
I told my coworlers that I dislike women and they were baffled

>BEHOLD!
>GLAKMOR RISES FROM HIS MILLION YEAR SLUMBER
>HURRY! BURN THE GRAIN STOCKS
>HIDE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN
>AVERT YOUR GAZE FOR THEY SAY IN HIS INFINITE ROT CAN INFECT EVEN THE STRONGEST OF SOULS
>FOLLOW ME MY FRIENDS AS I TAKE MY OWN LIFE
>SURELY A QUICK DEATH IS BETTER THAN A SLOW ONE OF AGONY AS HIS FORM CONSUMES ORGANICS THAT COME IN CONTACT WITH HIS DEFORMED VESSEL
>GLAKMOR BE MERCYFUL FOR WE ARE ONLY MEN
wow dad wonder why i never leave my room

Attached: 1643309089655.jpg (750x750, 200.59K)