Tension headache

Tried almost everything.
Aspirin, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen. Only helps for a while the headache returns. The only thing that helped me last time, Dexamethasone, is the one the doctors don't prescribe anymore.

The tension comes from my neck and shoulders and rises into my head.

Can I do anything else to fix this? This headache is killing me.

Attached: 1654672587139.jpg (1125x1393, 1.14M)

Unironically, meditate and relax every muscle in your body. Spend 30 minutes a day doing this. Saved my life when I worked at a jail for a couple years.

Do you get them every day? You may have a brain tumor.

If you are anything like me it’s in your trap and the area where your trap connects to your neck. Lay down and massage the fuck out of it until you get relief. Could take a while. Pinch the fuck out of your trap.

Will try.

I don't. I had a brain MRI a while ago and I get this type of headache every few weeks. Sometimes less, sometimes more severe. Don't have any other symptoms.

Yeah, it's from sitting on my PC too much. Forward posture, everything is tense. I'll try to get a massage soon.

Nsaids are literally useless for chronic pain, you will develop a tolerance plus risk of side effects with long term use...

is that fat bitch really eating all of that for herself? sheeeesh

Monitoring; I have this problem too

fucking lards, amirite

Try getting Dexamethasone from your doc. That shit is a really strong inflammation blocker. Can't have it for chronic use tho, I think.

As far as DIY treatments go, look into trephination. Otherwise you can be a pill junkie amerilard for the rest of your life

Do yoga bro, relax your jaw, is right

Facepulls

so you believe the issue comes from poor posture, and yet you come here begging for solutions after drugs don't work without actually trying to solve the cause of the problem?

Learn about desk ergonomics, sit up straight,
by a new chair/desk if you need to.

Massage is a good idea. Go to a physio though, not a chiropractor.

You could also try a spiky lacrosse ball. I got tension headaches a while back and I used it on my traps and down my shoulder blades (between the blade and the spine). Laying on the floor and really digging it into the muscle really helped.

Longer term make sure you are stretching that area daily. Also practice good posture

Attached: jiggle.webm (640x800, 1.51M)

Induce vomiting, I assume tension headache is the same as what I call a migraine? But no lie it takes away my headaches 98% of the time, something about the way your body tenses and releases during vomiting causes whatever is the root of my headache to relax away. Usually it helps to lay down under some ice cold ac in the dark afterwards.

That doesn’t seem like a healthy way to go about solving that problem.

Weirdly the same here.
Worked in a jail, ended up getting really sharp headaches when doing anything physical, thought it was some heart or blood pressure issue.
Doctor told me about the concept of a tension headache, and from there it was just about learning to relax that area at will.

address the cause of tension retard

Attached: ARISTOTLE_ONASSIS_10 RULES FOR SUCCESS.png (548x618, 461.51K)

are those flyknit metcons? the fuck.

Low dose opiates
You can buy 8mg codeine phosphate/500mg Paracetamol over the counter

How much caffeine do you ingest in a day?

How much water?

how?

what brand?

Go to a pharmacy, ask for co-codamol. Ez
Don't buy fucking brand shit you pay a retarded premium for the same active ingredients