>she won't leave my house
>take her spare key away
>tell her to leave
>she sneaks around and gets the key back
>try to take it away
>she bites me
>pic related is 5 hour old bite mark
Why are foids crazy?

Attached: IMG_20220202_201710752_1_1.jpg (2375x2375, 559.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHFM6njydLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't stick your dick in crazy my dude

Why's her mouth so small?

Looks more like ringworm desu

bro the bite size is kinda off... is that a fucking child?

I also thought OP had ringworm.

lel. that's her home now op. thought you could just kick her out of her home???

As a college wrestler you have ringworm.

This. You broke the golden rule of dating/fucking.

I have bigish hands and my ex was somewhat petite/small features. I'm 24 she's 25.

Definitely not ringworm.

She was just visiting. She does tend to stay for like weeks on end, but she hasn't ever moved in.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-151006_1.png (941x1373, 206.17K)

insane female, disappear for a little bit.

>You're a piece of shit. Rot in hell
>I'm sorry

this is comedy gold op

you gave her the spare keys bro its a done deal

Part 2
I broke up with her like a week ago then she came back to visit because I'm weak.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-151018_1.png (948x1580, 121.87K)

You are a fucking retard. Jesus, I hope you enjoy being miserable for the rest of your life. At this rate, this will be a recurring thing.

i've been in a relationship like this, where you're too weak and lonely to call it off and they just keep worming their way back into your life

lel. you invited her to stay this is looking bad for u

Okay, now it's believable. I officially certify this "real and heterosexual."

A rarity around these parts.

I might be retarded, but I dated her for 2 years. I had genuine feelings for her and I wanted things to work. So I agreed to give her another chance, but she's actually just insufferable and crazy and constantly shit testing me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-211544-892.png (1080x768, 895.16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RHFM6njydLs

>tfw ywn have a girl have a girl uncontrollably obsessed with you

its a painful feel, you guys. everyday, i see these normies humble bragging about shit like this. everyday. ive been hurt so much im starting to be come numb to it. i just stare at god, with a dead expression

you'll be back together with her in a week, maybe a month tops

>but meh x year commitment and Meh feelings
>admits they are awful
user you said it yourself. They are terrible and will not change. Accept this and get rid that living tumor.

>i've been in a relationship like this, where you're too weak and lonely to call it off and they just keep worming their way back into your life
Yeah, you got me 100%

You deserve it you shit eating normalfag. Hopefully it gets infected and you die painfully.

you think it will be good because you imagine a girl who makes you happy rather than a girl who makes you upset

She'll be going out of state soon and I'm not letting her back in my life. I'm just going to meet someone at community college or in town or something. It's the easiest way to forget.