Have you taken the (real) blackpill user?

Have you taken the (real) blackpill user?

Attached: happy daddy.webm (576x1024, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/17freDJ9ywYB
voca.ro/1hwM6S1saYxD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you OP, this shall be the inspiration for my erotic novel.

voca.ro/17freDJ9ywYB

this is fucking hot. Imagine having a top tier black pussy 22 years your junior on tap, and her and your adult daughter being best friends.

Attached: bust.webm (640x800, 795.24K)

>Dad 43
That dude aged very well

That's a saved voc. Grow some balls and post your own. You'll never get anywhere in life until you learn to step out of your comfort zones.

voca.ro/1hwM6S1saYxD
okay man i grew some balls

that was excellent couldnt agree more

this. posting faggot tiktok shit should be a bannable offense

JANNIES?!?!

Imagine making her call you dad during sex and having your daughter hear it. Not "daddy", just "dad".

The only sane one out of

impossible to lose in life as a chad

Hi newfriend, enjoy your stay

Attached: you're the meme.jpg (828x793, 92.07K)

dear god please give me sauce

except he chose to date a nigger instead of the plenty of thicc ass white girls. dating nigger women is not difficult because they are the leasy desirable women and theyre desperate

I'm glad people like you exist so I don't have to spend 2 hours pacing around my room getting irrationally angry about an 8 second tiktok and I can just let you do all the thinking/talking.

>top-tier
>black
Lol good one user

What the fuck? That guy's 43? Doesn't look much older than 29. I hope I age that well.

>except he chose to date a nigger instead of the plenty of thicc ass white girls.
He has a white 20 year old daughter, you seething neonazi retard. lol Calm down, he's clearly had plenty of white poon.

>gay, gay, gay, it's gay, that's gay, gay, gay, gay
user is there something you want to tell us?

>aaahhhh jeepurs look a newfag

Attached: images (1) (12).jpg (623x492, 24.33K)