Be me, be 40

>be me, be 40
>having midlife crisis
>finally hit a 2 plate bench for 1RM
>pick up pic related

Whats Any Forums think?

Attached: ll.jpg (1723x2048, 994.63K)

good development for having such a shit bench.

Very nice bike, don't kill yourself on it though by being reckless. And if you are gonna be reckless make sure you do kill yourself rather than cripple yourself for life

BMWs are some of the most mechanically unreliable bikes out there and will break down on you regularly

If that's your first motorcycle then you're an idiot.
If you're an experienced rider then whatever.
Too many newbies start out on liter bikes and either become afraid of their bikes because they're too powerful for them to handle, or are extremely reckless and wind up getting badly hurt. I wouldn't ride anything over 750 honestly.

Sexy as fuck. I'm having the same exact crisis but at 27, they call it quarterlifecrisis though. Currently trying to get my motorcycle license, not sure what motorcycle to get. I'm taking lessons on an MT07

You must be 5'8" or you're standing like 10 feet behind that bike.

I think you made it brah. Keep going

How can you only do 2plaet bench? Like, that's not an impressive or significant weight for that lift.

>I wouldn't ride anything over 750 honestly.
really depends on the style desu
litre rockets are insane, i've got a speed triple and it hauls but if i gunned it compared to a rocket it'd be way safer

Also depends on the motor. A 750cc four will be pretty quick. A 750cc twin, unless it's something like an older Ducati 749, will be pretty gutless.

The only thing more cringe than teenagers ripping around on one of those is a grown-ass man ripping around on one of those

Sold my zx6r a year ago cuz I wasn’t riding it. Immediately regretted it and bought a Z125 just to fill the void I created myself. Doesn’t matter what you ride as long as you get on and RIDE it’ll bring joy to your heart.

>he got the single R

may as well get a Harley trike lmao

so the only non-cringe rider, in your mind, is a toddler or a octogenarian?

t. stuck in his cage

This.
I don’t even believe you because your tits are so big.

Clearly he’s taking the picture, this is his boyfriend next to new bike.

Maybe he’s 5ft and standing on that raised area back there.

Sorry I didn’t mean HIS boyfriend, I meant his wife’s boyfriend

every motorcyclist i've met has unanimously told me the same thing. Don't get a motorcycle.

Maybe I havent met many bikers, but it can't be a coincidence that half of them can barely walk and have back issues from accidents.

Anyways, please consider this when you start riding. I dont trust other drivers to ever sit on a motorcycle.

He made it but too late. Many such cases.

The problem with this is most people that have motorcycles are either retarded or inexperienced and put 100 miles a year on their bike. Being a safe and defensive rider takes dozens of hours of practice and that’s too hard for the average normie. No room for complacency on a bike and people wanna be condition white when they should be floating on orange at all times.

If the bike doesn’t kill you the trt will.