I love my job job

>former call center wagie in production line
>promoted to supervisor in 3 months
I can now let retards know they have shit for brains and there is no one can stop me, they pay is higher and I can laugh at my clients.

>"Buhhhu I want an extra day for free"
"You signed a contract, deal with it"
>"The agent was rude to me!1"
"And judging by your tone you expect me to do something about it, right?"
>"I want a full refund, immediately"
"I'll do you one better, you can get a coupon"
>"I want your manager, you're very unhelpful"
"I have no manager, if I transfer you you'll get disconnected. Do you want me to transfer you?"

Attached: kobeniiiiii.jpg (400x400, 35.65K)

And the best one
>"I can't understand what you're saying?"
"Sir are you not a native english speaker?"

Are there multiple people on Any Forums creating threads with Kobeni pictures, or is it all just you OP?

It's all just me and possibly another faggot but I've been kobeniposting all day long
*smooches the td4h4v
op of your head*

Attached: E1qMJVvVkAg3AMV.jpg (643x306, 37.59K)

how much do u get paid/hr

5usd/hr

Attached: 1636358815842.jpg (828x1189, 87.61K)

third world? there's no way it could be this low in the US

Tell someone "Let me transfer you to someone who gives a fuck" and then hang up. I must live vicariously through you.

>I've been kobeniposting all day long
Based

Attached: 1634508909414.jpg (460x642, 40.57K)

>>>/rk9/

Mexico
If you take into account that a can of coke in the US costs 2 dollars while it costs around .75 in Mexico, that means that the adquisitive power of my 5 usd/h is higher than your american wagie's 10 usd/h because everything American is 2.66 times as expensive (using coke as a metric), that means that my 5 usd/h are more like 14 bucks an hour.

t. I am a physics major

Attached: 6665555.jpg (243x208, 10.48K)

Holy shit then why do spics climb the wall?

>makes $5/hr in a poor country with possible poor living conditions under constant threat of the cartel
>I'm actually making way more

Because if minimum wage there is 10 usd/h and then you bring it back here the adquisitive power is 2.66*2 and that means that you can have your bean family living more than 5 times better than your average american family. Beaners even created a system for this called "remesas" where they have to pay really high taxes for the money they bring from abroad because having gardeners make twice (if not) as much money as the average salary man is a recipe for ass fucking the carefully constructed balance of social classes in our country.
Unironically yes

Attached: images (17).jpg (225x224, 6.92K)

How many hours do you work a day??

9 on average, somedays I work 6 and I work 12 on others

Nice, I work 8 hours and earn 114 usd a week plus shitty bonus. I'm from third world too.

elaborate on the "carefully constructed balance of social classes" your saying there would be some kind of uprising if the poor made money?

Was putting up with my shit for years worth that tiny bit of satisfaction that you wouldn't have cared fuck all about before first putting up with my shit for years?

user if you land a job in an english speaking call center you could do way better, I'm planning to quit soon so i'm gambling in crypto. Don't try it if you don't want to, but it's been pretty okay so far.
Not exactly but imagine what do you think would happen in your country if Mcwagies without a uni degree made more money than the college educated (except for doctors and lawyers)? There would be no incentive to develop more useful abilities for the majority of normium if making lots of cash required you to make an investment in a work visa +4 years of flipping burgers and saving 20%
yes

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHWHOREMENOCANTSMOKE.jpg (399x399, 155.93K)

>yes
I dunno, I pretty much used you guys like free therapists who I could yell at without going to a padded room.

You are a nigger, callcenters are the worst fucking place you could ever work

Hey nigger I also work in a callcenter in this shitass country, here is my telegram hit me up. NewAgeSup

right! but remember tho, only people bringing in money from abroad and not paying tax on it would reap the benefits of the American dollar in mexico. wagies could not do that unless they have connections in the states that bring in the cash. I dont think enough independent wagies could bring in enough american dollars to upset "the order". and if they did i think business would adapt. fast food places would install macines that take your order and the rich wagies would prolly invest in something