Allow me to explain why there is literally nothing wrong with this image and the seemingly discriminatory reactions:

Allow me to explain why there is literally nothing wrong with this image and the seemingly discriminatory reactions:

Guy on top is a fit, well-groomed individual who clearly takes care of himself. So is the woman. This guy saying "looking good" is on par with two Jeep guys or two jacked guys giving eachother the head-nod. It's an "I see you also take care of yourself, good job"

The overweight, nerdy, unkept guy obviously doesn't take good care of himself. His "looking good" is uncalled for and gives the impression he is physically attracted to her.

One is a notion of mutual respect. The other is flirtatious and offensive considering a 2/10 would ever think they had a chance with an 8/10

>"hurrr, he was just being nice"

So the fat incel is aware being physically in shape and taking care of appearance is worthy of praise yet he does nothing to improve his own? Congrats - you've just made your co-worker uncomfortable. Just keep these comments to yourself if you're fat and unkept

Attached: 1655745794239.jpg (680x899, 132.49K)

Attached: images (37).jpg (764x401, 32.59K)

You're completely correct but this is a dumb thread
Based

Acceptable opinion, reddit execution.

kill yourself

fixed

Attached: based department.png (933x1411, 1.29M)

This
kys

It's not even that.

The thing that people who agree with the picture get wrong is the childish idea that there is not supposed to be any competition between people of the same sex for partners. If I was susan I would like it if a hot guy gave me a compliment because... i would fuck the hot guy. And I wouldn't like it if a fat ugly dork gave me a compliment, cause... i wouldn't want to fuck the dork. That's literally all there is to it. Nothing more nothing less. Why on earth would that be wrong?

Attached: 086d03393b6c0ef2ede1a721052f3034--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

>One is a notion of mutual respect. The other is flirtatious and offensive
To be honest, the first image is also flirtatious most of the time

Attached: Epic rap battle.png (1842x888, 1.46M)

the point of the comic is not that women are supposed to fuck ugly guys, you retards.
but at least they shouldn't destroy their fucking lives for trying to flirt with them.

Attached: beb73c4936c7ffc9c8d6162ce6a03d7250809b06647415189a205865cd325033_1.jpg (640x938, 83.57K)

destroy their life? lol. learn that your actions have consequences.

how is that an answer to what I said, retard? yes, there are consequences but they should be appropriate.
if a girl I'm not interested in hits on my I just politely make her understand that I'm not interested.
I don't fucking call HR or security on her ass.

Kys bot

You're trying to hard. Harassment is just unwanted attention. Of course she wants attention from the Chad and not from the Sad.

then don't hit on girls at your work. Especially not if you're not attractive. It's not appropriate

>hitting on women
>at work
It's called "don't shit where you eat" for a reason you fucking dumbass.

That is actually very astute, I did not think of it in that way before.

I dislike this bit however: "and offensive considering a 2/10 would ever think they had a chance with an 8/10"

That's not it at all and seems to go back on your original point a bit. Nobody gets "offended" at someone "thinking they had a chance with them", that's just middle school talk. It's like this guy says: unwanted attention, feeling uncomfortable.

I assume calling HR over one remark was more hyperbole, but it also depends on how he says it. The chad guy looks like he'd say it briskly and move on with his day while the nerd guy looks like he'd say it nasally and dwell on it.

Who says I do, retards? Still not a reason to destroy someone's life because of it. Seriously kys, you simps.

Me on the bottom left, I'm bulking

Attached: 1648423811380.jpg (640x798, 67.23K)