Injures it

>Injures it
Ends your gains.

Attached: RotatorCuffs.jpg (5001x4001, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWCNfJCjvvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>goes to phsyical therapy for six to eight weeks
>work around the injury
>get better understanding of how body works
>get better understanding of stretching and warming up
>come out of the negative stronger than ever before

MORE FACEPULLS YOUR HIGHNESS?

Rotator cuffs are the easiest injury to recover from and work around.

Backs are the biggest gains goblin.

> every has spinal disease by 30
> slipped discs cant be fixed
> whoopsie even if you have the surgery if the nerves have been too irritated they're fucked forever

Anyone who has had a rotator cuff injury before knows how shitty this is.

>deadhangs
>facepulls
>pullups
>banded external rotation
>lu raises

You injured your shoulder because the load exceeded your capacity. You need to NOT rest, but strengthen, and use your shoulder through movements that are not too painful for you.

Fuck surgery and fuck the retards that suggest lifters to get their shoulder cut open, and fuck that and that subaccromial shaving bullshit. Many cases of impingement can be solved through therapy and shitload of patience.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWCNfJCjvvY

Very slowly recovering from this, switched bench for Incline db and ohp for machine with low weight. No pain in or after workouts nowadays (1.5 months past first pains). What's the chance I can rebuild my bench and ohp again?
Should I just drop those lifts for the sake of my shoulder health? Current programm isn't half bad without them

Took me 15 years to get back to lifting because of this shit. I still haven't healed it 100%. If you guys have any tips they would be much welcome. I can't do dips and OHP yet.

Sounds expensive.

redpill me on incline db vs bench db

Attached: 1599814034119.jpg (768x1053, 128.43K)

10 yrs recovered from this and I still get pain if I go heavy. Just do dumbbells lighter weight and elbows tucked.

>Doesn't directly train his rotator cuff
NGMI

Whats best for this?

Internally and externally rotating your shoulder while laying on your side along with forward arm raises with your limbs positioned on the outside of your body alignment.Pause at the top.

What were your symptoms?
I have pain in this area in the middle of my arm when I do pressing exercises.
Definitely related to my shoulder

Attached: A24A099D-10DA-4DD8-B230-37139421D0E3.jpg (1400x1050, 180.47K)

Then you never recovered. After 10 fucking years you should maybe get surgery and leave this injury once for all behind you

try stabbing your shoulder multiple times with a dull blade

Did it before some days after I freaked out because I can’t lift and will look dyel this summer while my friends get girls and I not.
I give it time until 1. july if it’s not gone I will kms

Attached: 8E1FEBAE-2021-4D1F-940E-75E26C0D32C9.jpg (500x635, 89.46K)

Looks more like brachialis/tendon pain to be honest. Try going slower and more controlled for a while, drop the weight if you have to.

Attached: 1649979521586.jpg (574x473, 16.68K)

Kys retarded bot

No it’s definitely the shoulder. I think it’s the teres minor but IDK.
Have pain in this area since I can remember but was never bas enough that it would disturb me.
Burned during arm wrestling etc but nothing wild.
Last time during military press it happened and since then it hurts/ burns during all pressing exercises.
Last time I was very close to kill myself but ended just with stubbing my shoulder.
Next time I will not be a pussy

Attached: 5C788B81-5630-4236-9D15-6E4F7A64E3E1.jpg (603x419, 117.29K)