How did you feel the first time you got soijaked?

How did you feel the first time you got soijaked?

Attached: jakkie.png (764x882, 75.54K)

>How did you feel the first time you got soijaked?

I dont know you tell me

Attached: 1635028481716.png (592x720, 22.73K)

It used to be a form of sarcasm, but it has since turned into a form of cope when the person has no argument so they attempt to ridicule me by posting a soijak without adding anything.

Honestly? It made my day. I got a big chuckle out of it and thought it was incredibly humorous. Ever since then I've been known to post the occasional 'jak. As for the folks out there (y'all know who you are) getting riled up over a silly harmless cartoon character, they need to lighten up a little and stop to smell the roses.

>It used to be a form of sarcasm, but it has since turned into a form of cope when the person has no argument so they attempt to ridicule me by posting a soijak without adding anything.

Keep coping

Attached: 98b.png (915x915, 27.64K)

Cried, called the suicide helpline

Being soijaked just reassures me that my opinion is superior.

Attached: 1637448893356.jpg (512x423, 32.36K)

made me mad as fuck and instantly invalidated my previous posts

I posted twink pics and was called a tranny? Newfags don't know the difference between an ugly masculine man pretending to be a woman and a naturally cute skinny guy.

Attached: PaintingOfMan.jpg (810x1001, 170.31K)

shut up autista

There is no difference they are both gay

I think it's funny that right-wingers are accusing liberals of "censorship" and then they're literally spamming any opinion that makes them assmad with soijaks until it goes away. You do know that if a mob of people does it, it's still censorship, right?

no, it isnt. the original message isnt outright deleted, you arent banned from posting it, and nobody out there is even bothered by soijak posting to the degree where they'd stop holding their opinion or stop posting it. if that was the case, Any Forums wouldnt exist right now.

I have no intention of transitioning and I am not delusional for claiming to be skinny and thin shouldered WHEN I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THAT IRL!
There is a difference between pic rel putting on a wig and claiming to be a woman and me who is just naturally a bit more feminine. (but no intention of calling myself a girl)

Attached: BeijingBikini.png (472x504, 256.32K)

The first time? Annoyed. I had an "oh yeah, well you..." reaction.

Now it's pretty funny. The dumb-fucks that still use that old meme template bust it out when they're losing an argument. Like "Fuck you I have nothing left to say, but here's an ugly cartoon that represents you. Ha, I won."

Attached: 1633005753020.jpg (828x638, 174.51K)

Saving this 'jak. I love Hellraiser

>no, it isnt. the original message isnt outright deleted, you arent banned from posting it, and nobody out there is even bothered by soijak posting to the degree where they'd stop holding their opinion or stop posting it. if that was the case, Any Forums wouldnt exist right now.
/qa/ begs to differ. The simple fact is that a soijak adds nothing to the discussion. It's not even really character assassination. has it right. Drowning out an opinion in shit ends up having the same effect as banning you. Getting banned en masse didn't turn incels into feminists, it drove them here and now they're posting soijaks in an effort to deepen the tribal divide between those they accept and those they don't.

I've never been on the receiving end of a soijak save for the times like this where I've mentioned it.

>Now it's pretty funny. The dumb-fucks that still use that old meme template bust it out when they're losing an argument. Like "Fuck you I have nothing left to say, but here's an ugly cartoon that represents you. Ha, I won."

Attached: 1614681023977.jpg (412x416, 32.8K)

>Drowning out an opinion in shit ends up having the same effect as banning you. Getting banned en masse didn't turn incels into feminists, it drove them here and now they're posting soijaks in an effort to deepen the tribal divide between those they accept and those they don't.

you've earned a 'jak, good job

Attached: 1643857161330.png (600x800, 11.28K)

>Getting banned en masse didn't turn incels into feminists, it drove them here and now they're posting soijaks in an effort to deepen the tribal divide between those they accept and those they don't.

>wtf why are there incels on THE proto incel board?!