Could you take 1997 Mike in a fight? he's 5'10 218lbs

Could you take 1997 Mike in a fight? he's 5'10 218lbs

Attached: TornadoMike.png (1181x815, 937.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-R1h2Df3Nrc
youtube.com/watch?v=ryM_AGoggrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rocky Marciano was better

Attached: file.png (636x417, 314.37K)

Redundant info if he was 4'11 130 he'd still rape 99.9% of people on here

if by take you mean take a punch and get knocked out instantly, yes

The 0.1% would be too ugly to ever be raped

The guy fought mostly bums and in a much easier era with less than a quarter the skill Tyson has.
You whybois always be bringing up Marciano.

>You whybois always be bringing up Marciano.
That's a thing? I heard of this Marciano guy last week and wanted to race bait

no you retard it's fucking Mike Tyson

if my boxing class in uni doesn't make us spar should I ditch them and find a gym?
I feel like I won't learn to dodge effectively anytime soon

Yes, he's a boxlet

youtube.com/watch?v=-R1h2Df3Nrc
>1:22

definitely, what's the point of boxing without sparring(without head gear if possible )
You have to get used to pain from punches.

Tyson could not hack it today, niggerboy. Boxing turned international and few niggers have what it takes. Besides, Tyson would lose against a decent wrestler. There is literally nothing he could do about it.

No? No one here could unless there HAPPENS to be some elite level fighter that is possibly also a higher weight class and not fighting under boxing rules.

'97 Mike is relatively worn out and drug addled, but still obviously not.

Probably not. My best option would be to shoot for a low single and then go for a kneebar, but I'd still probably get heemed on the way in.

This is true but can you imagine how good of a wrestler he would have made?

Boxers lose against grapplers everytime.

You have to spar, once a week minimum

Singles are for pussies. Pressure in during a clench and then drop down for the double.

Would he though? I don't see why.

Yeah I agree but it'd still take a very high level grappler to take on the top boxer in his prime.

yeah bro I started lifting last week fr fr I can beat micheal jordan easily no cap

You mma junkies are so fucking retarded, like bruh you act as if ANY mediocre grappler or kickboxer can all of a sudden beat Prime Mike Tyson who was arguably the greatest heavyweights all of time. Like bruh ask me how I know you haven't competed competitively in ANY MARTIAL ART much less having ever trained one for at least a year like bro shut up

Attached: 0764-011.png (762x1100, 217.04K)

>pressure in during a clinch
>with Mike Tyson
That's just asking to ripped with some of the meanest hooks and uppercuts the sport has seen.

I really don't think so. The difference between an avearge grappler and a complete novice is massive. The novice is like a fish out of water and has literally no chance.

But not any grappler can beat Mike Tyson fucking dumbass

>ANY mediocre grappler
Has a very good chance of beating him.

>kickboxer
No, not really.

>who was arguably the greatest heavyweights all of time.
Delusional.

If Mike Tyson doesn't know any grappling he will most likely lose against a decent grappler. I dare you to take on a wrestler without any previous training and see how it goes.

If Mike knows he's fighting in MMA rules, I think he'd work on his grappling with the same intensity as his boxing. He could be pretty scary on the ground in a pretty short amount of time. Or just grab a dozen D1 wrestlers and pay them to shoot on him over and over again until he can defend the takedown.

No, I don't care for the grapplers on this board who think they are better than strikers NOBODY who frequents this board is BEATING PRIME MIKE TYSON. You guys are just fucking retarded and high off your own kool-aid

The master of peekaboo boxing? Never. Not even now. He's nearing 60 and his training videos are insane. 1/1,000,000 fighter. Quality nigger.

Now you are talking aout Tyson in MMA. You are literally making up a story in your head about how good he would be. Why? Are you retarded?

"What would Mike as an MMA fighter be like?" is a more interesting question than this retarded thread.

>mma
he'd probably break your fucking arm or leg if you tried to grab him

Why? Because you, the fanboy, thinks so? Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Yes but we aren't talking about just grappling. We're talking about fighting.

This is a mutt btw.

Only boomers bring up Marciano. These two would wipe the floor with Mike Tyson in 97'

Attached: furyklit.jpg (1816x1816, 543.41K)

That's the thing tho I'm not a professional heavyweight who has over 50 wins and trained by Cus, I'm still an amateur boxer.

Maybe if we're pitting amateurs against amateurs ye the wresting dudes would win like 8/10 times but Mike Tyson was a HALL OF FAME boxer, along with Ali he is the FACE of boxing for the average person who isn't deep into the sport. And honestly any wrestler who's dumb enough to go for a leg takedown from the get go will eat a mean uppercut, it's not easy as you make it out to be. Maybe if you mentioned another boxer who wasn't a powerhouse and didn't exude so much pressure on his opponents then I'd probably side with you no debate. No just any wrestler is beating Tyson, decent doesn't cut it you'd have to be a professional minimum

Boxers do not do well in MMA for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryM_AGoggrU

Fucking idiots on this board.