What's the path robots?

I am a 27 year old man and I make $103k/yr. I want to buy a brand new Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge or a full trim decked out Porsche by the time i am 31. I would like to petition you guys to provide me; and other anons with similar desires; a plan on how to achieve this.

I give zero shits on whether you like said vehicles so don't bother flapping your gums about it, just lay out a plan for me.

Attached: 1636861126399.jpg (820x820, 65.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

epa.gov/greenvehicles/electric-vehicle-myths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy a house before you buy a cool car. Stop acting like a negro. Oh you already have a house? Then just get an electric car. They are the future anyway.

Attached: 1603586398510.jpg (640x432, 36K)

electric cars are for gigantic queers

Carbon emissions are no joke my friend.

Attached: 1635709835759.jpg (1088x612, 123.85K)

you realize that you are emitting carbon when you charge you car right? where do you think the electricity comes from? Certainly not from nuclear, as liberals hate that.

I have a Tesla model 3 performance that shit is fire bro. The acceleration is insane. You should test drive one (you dont need to be a serious buyer either they dont give af)

>buying meme cars

die. die today

>you realize that you are emitting carbon when you charge you car right?
Of course, but it's still much closer to carbon neutral than regular gasoline vehicular. There's a reason why almost all cars in the future will be electric (if we don't go extinct by then). There is zero reason to buy a high-end gasoline vehicle like the Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge when you get a top of the line Tesla with all the bells and whistles for less than 1/3 of the price while also reducing your carbon footprint. What the fuck do you need a luxury vehicle that costs more than a quarter million dollars for? You post on Any Forums dog, you most likely get no bitches. Quit being a materialistic queer with the same spending habits as trailer trash that just won a million dollars from a scratcher. There's a thousand better things to spend that money on.

Attached: 1634503418622.gif (220x165, 274.36K)

>Of course, but it's still much closer to carbon neutral than regular gasoline vehicular

demonstrably false and you arent answering my question either. take your pseudo-science liberal nonsense to Any Forums.

People like you are cringe beyond measure. Normal men don't care about 'carbon footprint' or whatever other corporate propaganda you've decided to eat up. Fuck. Off.

Attached: gregallenphoto.com-580-2-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 63.4K)

>trailer trash
>rolls royce

what? Poor people dont even know what those are. Usually they buy escalades.

Dont knock it till you try it. Its popular for a reason. Gas cars are honestly shit when youre used to driving a Tesla. They feel so unresponsive and slow.

>Its popular for a reason

yeah because of the meme science man, same as neil tyson in 2011. it's frivolous and unsubstantiated nonsense promulgated by corporations and normalfags. it might be a reason but it's a bad reason. You as well are a normalfag, get off my board

What is this tiny meat circle?

epa.gov/greenvehicles/electric-vehicle-myths
People with your attitude are the reason why we have a climate crisis on our hands in the first place. Congratulations on being part of the problem.
lol true they do buy Escalades. Also Dodge Chargers and Mustangs.

Attached: 1643336666802.jpg (828x822, 90.26K)

>OP asks for financial advice
>gets browbeating tree hugging hippie lectures

This place is no better than discord now

Basically just try to invest. It's the only way. Try to get 10k of your money into crypto and grow it or try to get into a hedge fund. Royces are indeed fun to drive so it's definitely a worthy goal but you are gonna need to be bringing in millionaire stacks to acquire one that isnt used.

Attached: 1426547623255.jpg (840x700, 96.18K)

Very based. Would literally be my choices. How is your income looking in the next years? Cause honestly, 100k is nice, but buying such a car is gonna set you back far financially. I'd say get a used older one for like 100 grand and use the money to build up your investments. Get a real new one when you got a lot more money.

Both the luxury and the sportyness didn't really suffer through time, so getting a new one is a waste. And with those 2 cars it's not like people notice the generation anyway.

As for a road. Use some money on crypto, not a lot, but it's a high risk high reward Investment. The rest into stonks, get some etfs and some biotech, but none of the overvalued ones. Other route would be using the money to start a real estate firm.

Just test drive it lol, wont cost you anything. I thought they were dumb until I drove one. The thing is most of the shit that 4channers like to hate on is actually good, like apple products and teslas. The problem is 4channers are mostly poorfags so they have a sour grapes mentality

My dad got a porsche recently. The first thing he said when he got back from his first drive was ''now i know what hard work gets you'

Attached: taycan-turbo-s-2021-pcna-1629818886.jpg (980x490, 97.57K)

you're retarded. a set of tires for that car costs more than you make in a year, keep dreaming.

>"People with your attitude are the reason why we have a climate crisis..."

Attached: 1435797396010.jpg (1153x823, 576.8K)