Itt: we all act like newfags

>itt: we all act like newfags

Attached: 4chancute297.png (3064x2882, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

p.Any
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do I reply to DM? someone said he DMd me a link on here and idk how to open it

actually saw this on Any Forums last week

Who are the people in this photo?

Attached: 1640497463011.jpg (600x450, 77.48K)

Guys how do i make the words green?

Winnar over 9000 I dare you to ban me snacks

Guys, someone told me he saged my thread, what the fuck is a sage, i thought they were wizards or something

you should go to jail for posting that image, disgusting pedophile

BY THE ORDER OF THARGON THE MAGE I SAGE THEE FOUL VILLAIN

@67262021 lmao :poggers: dude >when the imposer is suspicious

No I am not announcing a sage dumb jannies pls no ban

You have to login to your Any Forums account to see DMs. You can get to this view by changing the "boards" part of the Any Forums page you're on to "p". So it would look like p.Any Forums.org/whatever in your browser bar.

Attached: Capture.png (1151x262, 58.47K)

Where is the like button?

"Hahaha we're gonna invade your board and we're staying"
"Noooo, what do you mean I'm new!!!"

Attached: 0987_-_G8LkHtw.png (748x1194, 291.99K)

My favourite board is Any Forums because its were all the funny memes come from

OH MY GOD DID YOU JUST SERIOUSLY USE THE F WORD??????????????? OH MY GOD THIS IS AWFUL YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT WORD OH GOD OH GOD I THINK I'M HAVING A PANIC ATTACK

How do you edit your post?

user tried to pretend to act like a newfag, but tipped off that he was an actual newfag by not knowing what Any Forums Pass (Any Forums gold) is.

Maybe it's some Mandela effect shit, but I swear to God there used to be a feature where you could edit your own posts after they had been made, as long as you did it within a specific time frame(like how deletions work), and you had to have some other bullshit like a code that came from your original post.

I remember it because I tried to edit a post once when I was a newfag, because I remember the option being there, and it prompting me for some bullshit code to put in. Of course I couldn't do that, because there wasn't a code generated by my original post in the first place. This was like 2012 though, and I'm fucking stupid. Mandela effect? Maybe limited to some boards? I never tried to do it again and I don't see the option anywhere now, so it's possible I'm just a brain-damaged retard. I also use 4chanX.

I also remember thinking that maybe it was a mod thing, like maybe a mod had a specific code he could drop in under that Edit option (like an ID badge) and edit your post to do things like add a (BAN REASON), but who knows. I'm probably just mental.

Attached: 213.png (677x698, 547.97K)

Not a newfag, but had no clue that was something you could do with a pass. Very cool, I will be buying one shortly. Thanks gookmoot

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HAHAHAHAHA
ARE YOU UPSET? HAVE I HURT YOUR FEE FEES AHAHAH

Other imageboards over the years have had an edit feature. The code is the default one your browser creates, same as what you would need to delete a post. Unless you specifically edit it so you can delete it off another device later, but that's useless now that you can only delete a post for like 5 minutes(?) after making it now.

I got banned on Any Forums guys how do I go back???

Wow fucking anime cringe
Go back