Hey user you’ve gotten pretty jacked, what’s your secret? Wanna work out together sometime?

>hey user you’ve gotten pretty jacked, what’s your secret? Wanna work out together sometime?

What do you do Any Forums?

Attached: DC9C2E55-556B-46EE-98D6-17A672A27C34.jpg (1636x2048, 469.1K)

Everytime I suggest someone go running they instantly chicken out. It's a bit hard to keep saying yes after that.

Chicken here, I absolutely hate running. Give me any other cardio (swimming, bike riding, etc.) and I'd say yes, but I can't seem to get into any sort of groove with running and only wish for it to be over when I start, unlike a lot of other exercises.
What's your secret to that? Just keep running and pushing past it until you start enjoying?

make them ride a bike at a decent resistance level. It's how I got my girl to work out, the lazy bum. I love her and her hairy kitty.

Runners high/strong legs
I honestly think running might also be genetic; mentioned to my dad (who got fat in his 40's) that I love running and he said he was the same way at my age and so was his dad.

If it feels so much worse doesn't that show it's more effective than other cardio?

post pussy

yeah thats my cope for it too, also doesnt take as long as any other form of cardio to burn a good amount of calories and get those cardio gains I recon

id fuck his ass so hard we'd both have bruises

i want this man to SMOTHER me with his ass

SMOTHER me

>thick. solid. tight.
>SSSNNNNNNNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 72F9E795-6F8B-4BD5-9011-93E4599C9F1B.jpg (1170x1456, 186.68K)

Attached: D7155AAF-53E5-47B0-97B3-6AB1B97EC2D0.jpg (1743x2048, 439.7K)

God damn I would live sleep eat and breathe on that ass.

Oh fuck that tattoo yeah. It’s over.

Holy FFUCK

Attached: FULZ5YwVEAACNLL.jpg (1024x1024, 249.13K)

>That ass
If he wasn't a fatty, I hit it

>videos of him bottoming are someone else
Why would you lie on the internet?

mirin dat HGHgut ngl

I've always been gay, but now I'm even gayer.

Goddamn, imagine getting TOPPED by that

he's such a fuckin juicy himbo, even with the batman tattoo he can still get it.

i would attack this mans ass like a lion attacks a wild buffalo

>say yes
>but don't bring it up again when they stop showing up after two weeks
It'll keep happening too, better get used to it

my brother in christ

I like But also I'll say, "yeah sure." then not commit to anything. If they bring it up again later, that's enough for me to think they'd value it and then I'd give up the couple hours to hang out.

>y-yes sir