I am a 25 year old NEET. Have been a NEET for 7 years. I have to get a job now. I am so fucked

I am a 25 year old NEET. Have been a NEET for 7 years. I have to get a job now. I am so fucked.

Attached: 210D22FC-8677-4898-8514-B929B2ACF611.jpg (976x850, 56.9K)

Good luck explaining that long ass work gap. Should have started cultivating a future a long time ago.

lie on your resume about working at mcdonalds or whatever no one will care

Thats probably what ill do
Too depressed and anxious. Im a shut in. I cant handle this shit.

L+You fell off+YB better+Ratio

>if you're in burgerland, not sure how it goes elsewhere
Try to get a remote job, contact a local agency that fills positions and they can likely get you a remote job, just say you have some bullshit experience in retail and no one will question it.

>I have to get a job now
Why? Are your parents kicking you out? Mine are still somehow coping in some way and not pressuring me despite me also having been a NEET for 7 years and not having worked a day in my life.

What would a remote job even be?

not him but I work as a scribe for a hospital. Pays $12 an hour but I mean it's wfh so

>I have to get a job now. I am so fucked.
elaborate on your circumstances, post haste

some data entry positions, job recruiter positions, sales agents. if you've ever called a phone number for support, a lot of those jobs have changed to remote so good chances you are talking to someone in their house.

>be neet
>9:00pm
>coffee brewing
>video games on my brain
No feeling like it.

At some point you reach the point of realizing your life is ruined and then it's a whole different game, you can't really enjoy anything but you saw how you could profoundly enjoy everything, people are basically just trapped in lower realities , they're retarded but they're like souls trapped in a robot acting out ridiculous things.

The key is you become neet every few months a year. It feels like you're a kid on summer vacation again, without the burn out feeling you get from long term neeting

it's all pretty subjective
at some point you'll want to be beyond a kid on summer vacation
but I see the irony in that, maybe that's your cycle, your illusion. Those feelings are all artificial they just get spread to you via legality or something

If you're going to do a good neet run it's like the garden of eden, one problem could destroy the whole thing.

but also the whole reason you do a neet run is for chaos and freedom, then it's just the long game on you for whatever predates you

How is it? Is it hard? How many hours of work do you do a week? How many days a week?
Well I dont necessarily NEED to right now. But I live with my parents and we rely totally on my dads income. We are paycheck to paycheck and my mom cant work. If something were to happen to him we would be fucked

normal 40 hr work week. It's a big learning curve and I don't really recommend it if you don't have a background in science/biology.
I would recommend some other data entry job like the other user said or something if you want to work remotely.

Cringe normal nigger meme

Wagiejobs are overrated, I got a job it hasn't even been a month and I want to quit. I should have stayed in college