Anyone know how to fix this shit?

Anyone know how to fix this shit?
Every fucking summer I get these pimples on my feet and they itch and hurt a lot.
At home I already walk only barefoot and it helps a bit, but at work I'm forced to wear shoes and it makes it worse.

Attached: 1655743929855.jpg (2730x2047, 1.88M)

looks like flea bites

why would they only bite on the feet and only in summer?

what socks do your wear?

s.Oliver Unisex socks

But I wear the same socks during winter and during winter I don't have that shit. So it has something to do with sweat I think.

Have you spoken to a doctor you fucking retard? It's probably something like Pompholyx

Wear different socks/shoes. Obviously your feet are gonna sweat more during the summer. You need to air them out once in a while too.

Try colloidal silver soap and an antifungal during the day. Looks like simple uticaria but weird to just be on your feet

everyone in this thread is retarded. you have contact dermatitis. I get it on my hands sometimes.I won't tell you how to fix it because you can google it.

actually I lied, it's eczema. clean, wash, moisturize, make sure your feet can breath, switch to merino wool socks or possibly sandals. consider washing your feet more often, or using some sort of anti-sweat/anti bacterial on your feet.

looks like the shoes are too narrow and the edges grind on your feet

More likely chiggers or bedbugs. Flea bikes aren't that close unless you have an infestation worse than hell.

Its athletes foot.
Go get a cream at the pharmacy against that foot fungus!

This.
I get it every summer as well, I it comes and goes, some years are worse than others even though I treat it with a fungicide.
Bad gene pool, brothers get it, mother gets it, uncles get it grand parents get it

All probably wear socks like 12 hours a day, right?

Probably close to that yes. Can't convince myself to wear something other than leather shoes and I wear socks for about 10h/d on average

Clean your fucking house
>bucko

bruh give your feet some air

Take your shoes and socks off at home and let the feet breath for a while.

Or get some of that dr scholl's foot powder and put it in your socks if you don't get any free time to take them off.

I wear socks essentially 24/7 and I change them once a day after I shower but my feet at literally never exposed to air and my feet are fine, nails are fine no problems at all. I feel like it's not the socks unless you're allergic to them.