Sexiest man alive

2021 was an awful year.

Attached: image.jpg (1500x2000, 447.05K)

he's got an HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK]

I'm surprised it wasn't a brown person again.

Yeah that was some intense gaslighting. Lol

he is 53, and he does look better than most guys over 30, most over 30 are balding, have terrible skin and just gav eup. But the average tiktok prettyboy mogs him

Femanon here. I agree with this.

Attached: 5129D951-865B-478A-A60A-A83893381CF3.jpg (1169x1775, 487.76K)

His parents are first cousins, orthodox Jews. He owns a candy shop in the town I live with the guy who plays Neegan on the walking dead. Both pricks. Both Kosher.

Attached: 7v7tss5nhga61.jpg (617x424, 106.54K)

he's good looking especially for his age but i wouldnt call him super sexy

Just slappin the bass man

The whole point is literal sensationalism since print is a dying media, and even the online versions of these rags are poorly clinging to new media practices since shit like YouTube and Twitter gossip is more rapidly produced/consumed.
It's anything to sell glossy paper that would be thrown aside a week after purchase anyway.

Paul Rudd is S Tier, and I will not have you talk ill of him

Men sex appeal isn't just about looks. It's about how you carry yourself, your career, the vibes you give off, how you treat other people, how other people treat you...etc

Yes he's rich and it's his job to look good. It's like how fitness influencers are on roids. He's spent thousands on his hair and skin.

kikes arent white

jewish disgusting hands typed this post

He meant a Hebrew Wide Dong

It's starting to run out of steam. You can only wave shit in front of an entire society for so long before they start to get pissed.

lmao

Doesn't Rudd have a 100 percent gentile phenotype the way Jennifer Connelly has, or young William Shatner had?

Sure thing, schlomo