Women only care about height and perceived social status (can include money), you can't prove me wrong

Women only care about height and perceived social status (can include money), you can't prove me wrong

Attached: 254744f75bed44199eea7c9ad3761a14.jpg (1536x2048, 478.25K)

Imagine slitting him open with a chefs knife

>someone paid for this pic
There is no god

Attached: 11851DBB-EF2A-4C5B-B9A5-4794095457FB-1715-000001144C71FBB9.gif (320x213, 1.4M)

you should see the one of him eating his obese spic boyfriend's asshole

I have a feeling I should be thankful I have no idea who this fat fuck is

Lol he looks pregnant.

You're missing out on top tier entertainment

He would explode

God look at that absolute unit. Imagine dressing him up as a pig, sticking an apple in his mouth, and going to town on his asshole while he oinks.

He literally just has a gainer/weight gain fetish. That's it. Kingassripper but money-obsessed, too mainstream, and not entertaining at all.

>and perceived social status
they dont care about that. while meeks was behind bars and had 0 social status he was still getting FLOODED with love letters. only height and looks matter.

Who's meeks?

I think I'll miss it, thanks

I have a mind that capability is what they care about.
Looks and height raise your capability. Status too, you can influence other people more through it. Material possession, another tool for that.

Height and looks won't save from autism, which ties to what I wrote: it's deleterious to capability, which is ultimately what it all boils down to.

That's not true. I have talked to women, they also like attention.

Also they are all individuals with unique tastes, the ones who care about money don't want a relationship, they want to NEET. The women who do want an actual relationship care about your personality, how good you are at sex, they care about your well-being. You wouldn't know since clearly you push away all women who could possibly want to treat you well and not use you for money.

Any Forums god

What do you mean by capability?

>how good you are at sex,
DICKLET BROS ITS FUCKING OVER

the founder of the meekspill

Attached: meekspill.jpg (1200x1200, 207.64K)

Damn this guy is hot

Nice quads.
Power, essentially. How strongly you can guide your own life towards desirable futures. The female would evaluate said desirability through a survival lens.