Trying to lose weight without fasting is retarded

Me: One giant meal meeting daily requirement day one, total fasting day two. Repeat. Goal met in two months.

You: trying to lose 30 lbs for 3 years.

Attached: maga fat.webm (320x568, 1.89M)

These are the people who are posting about keto and seed oils

>Trying to lose weight without strength training is retarded.

Fix'd for you.

I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone but OMAD was key for me. 800 calories 3x per day and I was still hungry all day. 2400 cal pig-out and I'd be satiated almost all day, would only start to get hungry a couple of hours before the next OMAD. The only downside is your body definitely wants to sleep after that meal.

No thanks. Fasting sucks ass and is just a fad. I'm fine eating things I like every day while losing weight and still making good progress at the gym. You do you though bro

solid breakfast, heavy lunch, light dinner, and cardio plus weights equal 2 pounds per week easy.

Your life is a fad

Fasting is the secret code no one wants to talk about. Lost crazy amounts of weight and it stayed off even when I stopped fasting. Eventually went insane eating goyslop 4x a day and gained some back, but when I went back to fasting it came off just as quickly. It's so easy I'm not sure why it's not common.
This is my only issue. I want to work out 6xdays lifting and 7xdays rowing and I just can't while fasting.

>solid breakfast, heavy lunch, light dinner,
CICO is real and there's no meaningful difference to weight loss how it's spread throughout the day. Yeah, yeah, there's a difference in insulin release which may have a very small effect etc etc. But for most of us the difference is entirely which method makes you less hungry throughout the day and therefore less likely to cheat.

Do a little jog, lift weights and eat protein, you can miss it

As a former heavy-weight ass-eating champion, I can assure you, rimming fat chicks is Kings class and you will BE highly respected in the ass-munching community.

Attached: 2d12e-16117414636930-800.jpg (800x420, 34.91K)

Post the real one

Attached: 1624636476124.webm (320x568, 2.2M)

If someone has been losing weight for 3 years that person will likely never be fat again

Recommend me some healthy meals brehs

Attached: 1655157174837.gif (512x512, 130.81K)

I dont understand are they disgusted or attracted to maga guy?

Attached: 1655697625932.jpg (516x438, 32.99K)

> Eventually went insane eating goyslop 4x a day and gained some back
That’s why, most people don’t have self control. Fasting is hard enough for people and the urge to binge is too great so it leads to demonization of it

What? No those are people consuming mcdonalds, a shit ton of seed oils, then crying about genetics

>fasting
>fad
7000+ years of religious practice from every corner of the globe is quite the fad. If that's true, agriculture is a fad too

They are attracted to him but they know they will never get him so they pre-select to avoid rejection.

lmao

Attached: 1313417726532.png (218x265, 148.63K)

Nice.

Attached: halal.jpg (640x539, 80.25K)

started a 3 day fast today. it helps me cut quickly and my lifts don't drop so I don't care.

>sides: not here