It's all genetics isn't it...

It's all genetics isn't it? I always tell fags to pull themselfs up by the bootstraps but i just now realize it might be genetic that i have a strong work ethic.

Attached: a21b4d233f3657042cfaaa60175e02c4.jpg (1080x1080, 148.91K)

Some of it may be genetic but I think most of it is about your upbringing. If you're too lenient you get a kid who doesn't want to do anything that they don't want to do, if you're too harsh you get a burnt out kid who when he experiences true freedom for the first time he may never turn back.

I wonder if all of his clothes looks like that. I cannot even tell what he is wearing.

>i have a strong work ethic.
If you are on this board the chances of this being true is a lie or you think you have a strong work ethic, but probably don't.

His drip is crazy right?

Attached: goku-drip-puffer-jacket-1.jpg (1200x1400, 168.52K)

>think most of it is about your upbringing.
Could be trauma people who have a shitty home life tend to be over workers.

I'm on this website for lots of reasons. Number one thing is i got fucked pretty hard in life by random set of events, so i'm killing the time right now because of reasons. But yea i'm crazy when it comes to doing meaningful work, to the point that i can fuck up my health. Alot of people have told me i have a crazy work ethic even when i was a teen.

What is your definition of meaningful work?

Not that user but I have a strong work ethic.
And I have a body full of chiseled muscles that proves this to everyone with eyes

Checked. My definition for meaningful work is simply smart work. That means doing work or acquiring knowledge that will allow me to expand and not get stuck in a trap like a 9 to 5. Or work that will allow me to reach my personal goals and not just make someone else richer. Thinking outside the box and whatnot.

Not that user who was questioning your work ethic but that sounds dumb as fuck. Everybody makes everybody else money that is how this game works. You want people to make money for you etc

Ok go work your regular job, i don't care.

>nature vs nurture
Based on my researches, no one can say definitely, but it's probably between 50%-75% genetic, and 25%-50% environmental. Any claim that genes do less than 40% is pure woke cope.

>work ethic sounds dumb as fuck
I don't think it means work, as in go do a shitty job for poverty wages. I think it means be vigilant in making your life better incrementally every day through great effort.

Sometimes that involves earning money, but busting your ass for pennies to make someone else money is "dumb as fuck" as you put it. Ethic or not.

>work your regular job
What's your 'non-regular' job?

Don't act stupid, asking me these silly questions.

Attached: 8018c521cf8889738ce0298770dd2276.jpg (320x320, 26.52K)

The simple solution is don't work for pennies also work ethic bleeds more into your personal life as well

I don't care if you are a big wig with a six figure salary if you have a piece of shit body and way junk food I say you have no ethic

>making your life better
It's part of it, but really i don't care about luxury and comfort, it's cool and all but hopefully i make an impact in this world.

The best way you can make an impact on this world is unironically being a billionaire

Well, perhaps but, having power doesn't always involve having billions. I know it takes insane sacrifice to seperate yourself from the rest but you know, i like my journey and i keep learning new things every day. I'm not even sure what my final legacy could be but i'm doing stuff to move forward. Obviously r9k folks or people in general think i'm some faggot that wont do shit of meaning but i don't expect you to think otherwise.

you definitely will never do anything of meaning but that is because nothing has meaning but this is a tough truth to reconcile

Correct some people are born talented and blessed and others aren't, reminder adachi was never wrong about anything

Attached: Adachi.png (554x838, 208.8K)