Wrist size

is there anything I can do about my tiny wrists?

Attached: 4D1F1118-7E11-47A5-9808-68EBDDDE63F2.jpg (378x682, 206.56K)

As far as I know, the wrist is just ligaments and tendons, but there is actually muscle connected to your thumb and pinky finger that runs down your hand and right up against the wrist. Do with that information what you will.

Losing the gut and moobs should be the priority, not your wrists.

This.

Consider it a possible blessing disguised as a curse. Big arms in comparison to small wrists will make you look aesthetic af

So there's that, and you can use hand grip devices and move up like you would with weights.

You can also do wrist rotations, and vertical wish curls.

For wrist rotations, your palm faces up to start, and you rotate from one side to the other. To do this, you need to make the weight uneven. You can't hold a dumbbell from the center. You either grab a solid dumbbell by the base at the opposing weight, only put weight on one end of an adjustable, or use a short bar with no weights, gripping it by the other end so one end is higher in the air.

For vertical wrist extensions, the same applies as far as weight. You have to make it uneven, on the side you are getting your positive rep. Put your hand at your side, hand facing fore and aft. Either long or short bar with no weights. Lifting forward, the bar goes higher in the front. Backwards, and the bar goes higher in the rear.

You have a very small range of motion, and wrists are pretty fucking important, so use good form and don't fuck yourself up.

It's part genetics, part exercise, but they take a lot of consistent exercise to grow.
Men who work with heavy tools for a living tend to have thick wrists, likely due to the fact that they're constantly gripping their tools with a firm grip.
If you swing a sword or a hoe or a pickaxe about with a little faggot grip it's gonna fly right out of your hand.

But these people would swing their tools for many hours a day, almost every day. No fucking 5 reps followed by 5 minutes of rest bullshit, just swinging over and over again until the work is done.
You cannot really replicate that in a normal workout, and also weights don't typically require as strong a grip because they're often resting against your palm anyway.

Attached: 767834.gif (500x281, 161.84K)

there's no muscle in the wrist retard, it's purely genetic bone size.

people with growth hormone disorders will have bone growth even past puberty.
Of course you can grow the thickness of tendons and even bones in your body with consistent stress on it over years

extremely neglible amounts of growth

grafting

Attached: Elden-Ring-Godrick-the-Grafted-with-Axe-in-hand.jpg (1200x600, 163.96K)

Developed your forearms, biceps and tripceps. Thin wrists make the rest of your arm look bigger if you develope them

that’s just my shitty posture, the gut goes away when I stand properly

Attached: 0E906A06-D1C7-4E9E-BE58-BD4C69B2B5FF.jpg (963x1660, 1.03M)

if you can't see your abs you have a gut. put the fork down fatty.

I’m trying to bulk my way out of skinnyfat hell though

You look like shit

Post asshole

yeah it’s only been two months and I can’t grow muscle for shit

Dyel

I... kneel..

Attached: merlin_153382137_99e6cb7d03fa48b5bcdf2277e9ad9885articleLarge.jpg (600x900, 90.81K)

You can rupture it and have surgery,I can't wear my old watches anymore and now my left hand and wrist feel stronger

you'll see negligible forearm growth from lifting alone, even over a long time. I worked forestry for five years and maybe gained a sliver of wrist thickness.

Yes, wear a watch and accessories like the insecure little bitch you are