Deadass he should be chasing Putin instead of PRs and sick pumps

Deadass he should be chasing Putin instead of PRs and sick pumps

Attached: FD765548-8195-4C35-88BA-3E32401982A6.jpg (724x461, 239.74K)

i legit look like him IRL. i even have a similar green shirt. So many girls already told me i look like him but im scared to max it or i will get captured by russians

Jew

Kill everybody in your synagogue.

actually eastern european roots and still with forskin so no jew

He looks like a fucking dwarf here LOL

who is this slavic mongoloid subhuman supposed to be? lemme guess - some e-celeb

jeff nippard's eastern european cousin

if you have eastern european / slavic roots and don't have blue eyes, blond hair, 185cm+ height - you are basicly an asian.

Zelynski looks like standard southern Slav. He does have Jewish ancestry too but there are loads of Slavs who look just like him in Czech, Pooland, Slovakia, Ukraine, and so on. I look like him and my DNA test was 80 percent western European French / German and 20 percent eastern European Czech.

Despite western media being very pro Ukraine, how does everyone cope with him asking USA and NATO for new army? Doesn't that mean he is losing?

>Doing curls all day in a bunker with no sunlight whilst your country gets raped.

Based

he's the guy taking your tax dollars

i'm a burger, stupid europoor faggot

yeah i know. its the jewkraine president, your sending $40 billion to this fag

>that head to body ratio
>old manlet fag

lmao, we should just bomb your crane along with all these mongoloid faggots.

Not every european is blond you larping retard, not even in scandinavia.
If you're a blond slav you're probably a descendant of swedes/rus anyway and thus not an actual slav

lmao you probably never were in any of eastern european countries. i was there few years ago. it's the same shit as in murica - except that instead of niggers they have mixed with mongoloids. so half of their pop are half-breeds and other half normal whites.

He is, same as Putin. Two grain fed Jews.

Attached: manlet.jpg (747x207, 9.33K)

He's just a fat manlet, glowtard.

You'd get huge arms too if you did as much hand rubbing as he does

>It's to point out that not only are Ukrainian soldiers dieing for a Crossdressing, Globalhomo, Jew, but they are also dieing for women that really don't even care about them. All of these skanks are fleeing to Western Europe and fucking Polish, German and British men.

Frankly, the entire war could've been avoided. But, that would require common sense and respecting the independence of different peoples and the boundaries they set.

This would mean:

#1. Don't train soldiers or put NATO bases in Ukraine (the US wants all those natural resources in Eastern Ukraine, so forget about that).

#2. Respect and officially recognize the independence of Crimea and Donbass.

Literally, that's all that had to be done and tens/hundreds of thousands of lives could've been spared.

Attached: 1655744342606.jpg (1369x1595, 1.08M)

Looks like an Albanian middle age drunk manlet,are you being sarcastic??

>i legit look like him IRL
Am so sorry,I would hate my parents