If you zoomers want my respect you need to start smoking ciggies

If you zoomers want my respect you need to start smoking ciggies

Attached: Lucky-Strike-Original-1.jpg (650x902, 79.08K)

>want my respect
>millennial
No thanks.

Cigs and beer are boomer onions.

it's expensive, reeks and having to give my ID everytime is a pain. I'm fine with caffeine

Attached: 1639248008203.gif (510x382, 547.39K)

I have done almost every common drug in the world, yet I cannot handle tiny doses of nicotine. I've tried snuff, cigs, cigarillos, cigars, and vaporizers. Every single time, I get incredibly nauseous, turn pale, and then start vomiting. I can smoke heroin off of tin foil until I'm zonked out of my mind, but I can't smoke half a cigarette without getting sick.

Attached: 1615689675571.png (308x418, 45.43K)

picked up a pack of these today in fact and realized all over again why I never really buy them. The filter gets so goddamn mushy.

Your respect isn't worth the lung cancer op

BECAUSE TOBAKO IS THE MOST SATANIC HARMFUL DRUG IN EXISTENCE FOLLOWED BY ALKOHOL. HEROIN SMOKING AND CRYSTAL METH SMOKING NEVER GIVES A PROBLEM FOR ME EXCEPT FOR RADIKAL ADDIKTION BUT NIKOTINE GIVES ME SOME KINF OF EVIL DEATH SOONER FEELING. THE INSTINCT IS TO GET SICK IN THE STOMAKE, THROW UP AND FEELING NAUSEASE. THE SATANAS IN YOUR SYSTEM...GET OUT!!!

Pretty cool actually, tobacco is a shitty drug, but I smoke a pack everyday anyway to stave off anxiety. I kinda wannna die.

Attached: f0b532e723918164f0ee678344be48ed.png (1326x900, 501.02K)

I used to smoke a pack of Marlboro red every 1.5/2 days. Quitting has been good to my bank account and physical health. My mental health has kinda declined though.

>he even thinks i'm going to fuck my lungs up when i'm old

Smoked like 8 in a row at the first time I had a pack as teen, immediately puked my guts out and got shivers for around 3h. After that, I was good with nicotine.
Not quite willing to consider how much I paid for it over the years though

Best part about smoking is fat middle aged cunts passive aggressively coughing at you.

i started smoking cigarettes when i was 15 and i got cancer when i was 24. i stick to vapes now, don't really care if i look like a zoomer fag

That sucks but cigarettes don't cause cancer it's plastic that causes it. Don't fall for the psyop. Cigarettes were used as the scapegoat to distract from the harms of plastic pollution and fossil fuels.

>lucky strike
why can i hear a raspy voiced serb ftom new jersery who says "uhh" and "right, yeah" all the time?

Schizophrenia or psychosis from bipolar mania.

i would want to smoke these, but they accelarate my balding which sucks, so i just zyn and vape.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HE CAN'T SMOKE
HAHAHAHA FUCKING KEK
WHOREMENO CAN'T SMOKE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHWHOREMENOCANTSMOKE.jpg (399x399, 155.93K)

UNFATHOMABLY BASED CHADBENI POSTER

Cigarettes cause lung problems