Go for a long run

>go for a long run
>lose my inner dialogue
>become a thoughtless NPC for 2 hours
Fuck this

Attached: 1655738522704.png (360x360, 116.53K)

That's the point unless you mean you supported the Current Thing during that time.

semi-related but my inner dialogue goes absolutely haywire when i take walks, i will without exaggeration have multiple songs in my head while having insane complex conversations with random people and imagining myself in fantasy situations all at the same time. how do i fix this? will not being a 24 y/o incel neet with no friends or family bonds fix help?

Idk about you but I try to keep my mind as active as possible.
I play boggle in my head and think of word combinations, do double digit multiplications (eg 42x33=?), keep track of my form, as well as keep checkpoint timings( I have 5 checkpoints on my current route, I glance at my watch when I reach a checkpoint)

>walks
So it's just your normal state of mind without staring at the screen?

>go for a long run
>need to shidd and piss 3 miles in

Attached: 134243045074.jpg (736x1131, 112.71K)

basically doing anything with no distractions that isn't lifting or cardio yes

wow I'd love to not hear my own incoherent depressive ramblings for a while.

Attached: 1655566438361s.jpg (250x207, 6.8K)

Always happens but I have lots of woods near me.

YES! Running would activate my bowel.

Back in the day when I was a real runner I'd just shit in the woods, use leaves to clean my ass and continue running.

Nowadays in a big city ... I'm done..
I'm fat. It's over.
Running in a dense city is just not working for me.

Attached: 1655715841044s.jpg (248x250, 7.46K)

Based and autism pilled

Embrace it and use it to create something wonderful.

Extremely autistic. If you weren't diagnosed just take my word for it.

like what, writing or creating worlds of some kind? seems oversaturated really.

My man! I have an entire fantasy world build and at the ready whenever I’m in the mood for some daydreaming.

meditation while running is based

I don't even have an inner monologue

being a schizo sounds based

Extremely unlucky

That's literally just your mind processing all of the stimulation you take in daily. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but if you want to change it, you either need (1) less stimulation daily or (2) more time with 0 stimulation daily.

all i do is browse imageboards, substance wise i dont even use caffeine.

>long run
>inner dialogue and thoughtless depending on what im feeling in that moment
feels good run Any Forumsros

makes me feel better about it that people don't think its crazy though, i feel like an absolute schizo sometimes and used to have severe insomnia because of it

when I do cardio, I often think of all the shitty things that have happened to me in the past.

Almost like those movies where the protagonist has these ptsd flashbacks while he's training. Its not really that fun, but damn does it help me push through. Also helps remind me of where I came from, and to never forget how far I've come.

That sweet almost robotic mode you go into when you get into a long run is amazing. Just your body on autopilot doing what you told it to do. No fatigue, no pain, just run.

Attached: 59E95880-5E00-4266-93CC-D00CFC79DEAC.jpg (910x677, 53.27K)

I've always been curious about what that is like. Can you describe it? Do you think in images?

All you do is sit still all day and ingest thousands of words and hundreds of pictures via imageboards every day? Yeah man, too much stimulation and not enough time with no stimulation. Your brain can either take in things or process things. Can't do both. That's why you will never see NPCs spending time away from screens unless it involves stimulation of another kind. They never sit quietly with their own thoughts and let their brain do its thing.

>Go for a long run
>Start imagining myself being some WW2 soldier running into battle
>Start daydreaming about driving in a dangerous car chase
>Switch to dreaming about being a legionaire during his last stand
Am I the only one that daydreams about being some historic hero or action hero while working out?