So why wouldn't pic related work in real life?

So why wouldn't pic related work in real life?

Attached: rage 1242141412.png (1200x1000, 177.13K)

the gates require energy to work user. the energy needed to ensure the water doesn't fall when gates are opened (siphoning it back to where its supposed to be) sucks up all the energy you make

>So why wouldn't pic related work in real life?
Because the government would kill you and destroy the machine.

You can remove the gates and place an overflow funnel which transfers excess water to the tank below. Now stop avoiding the question, midwit.

Why would balls sink if they float

Attached: Dq75o-jU4AEb45n.jpg (1200x675, 79.61K)

This. Unironically. Perpetual motion machines are absolutely possible but free energy is terrifying to the government and corporations.

Reminds me of the guy that made a car drive solely on water and "suddenly" died and his design disappeared
But hey, I'm just joking! There's no way anyone could be behind that, right? I am in no way and in no way stating that there was probably some foul play involved by the larger boys in the car and fuel industry, and I do not associate with anyone that believes it to be so.

>Perpetual motion machines are absolutely possible

Attached: tmJe-2K54Fspu8jkOQGZaZt9lB7mq48GrqhhEibMlmosfJTwcpkltJPn9Oatvb34gho=s180.png (180x180, 10.28K)

Is a boat not heavy simply because it can float?

I know you're just joking, but antisemitic "jokes" like that are actually harmful and I'd appreciate it if you refrained from such things in the future.

Attached: Cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.jpg (572x573, 30.86K)

why would the balls be pulled upwards? gravity and bouyancy is working on both sides of the ball rope

Maybe, here wha came to mind:

The only material i thought to be heavy and floaty is wood.
But, when wood comes up, you need more force because you are also lifting watery wood.

Other materials like plastic(polymers, plastic means anything/nothing) may work, but wouldn't make much energy.

If you are thinking that since the tube is sinked the pressure level makes the ball rise, it wouldn't because after a bit it reaches equilibrium, so yeah techncall you have free Energy for 1 second.

yea but boat don't sink, unless it go boom

Attached: taiga.png (512x512, 309.76K)

The process of moving balls through the double gate allows the water to move downward.
You're exchanging the potential energy of the water in the top tank for electricity, you have to add energy to the system to refill the top tank.

Attached: TANSTAAFL.png (1104x1080, 27.98K)

I'm no physicist but that's just a chain partly submerged in water. lmao

Attached: 1643839454266.png (1200x1000, 196.17K)

Have you never heard of a submarine? They're boats that sink on purpose.

It's nice to see the overunitards misunderstanding of buoyancy for a change instead of magnetism.

Buoyancy is just gravity. Water sinks because it's heavier than the same volume of ping-pong ball. So you could make the balls out of iron and run the whole thing upside-down. That wouldn't work either. It's just that simple gravity is something people understand better than buoyancy.

If perpetual motion machines were possible, made out of bits of old Lego and fridge magnets, would not at least one working example be up on, say, Youtube? And would not some company buy up the inventor's work, make him incredibly rich, and themselves richer? The big whale oil business didn't keep electricity out of people's lives very successfully did it? Even though it provided 90% of all artificial light at one point. The bronze establishment didn't do a very effective job of "disappearing" early iron scientists.

If the balls don't have water above them, then there's no force making them travel upwards. So your gates scupper the thing from working. Shame cos they're apparently the thing that makes the system work.

From now on, all P-M proponents must produce a simple working example of their principle, or else STFU. We've had centuries of this nonsense and it's embarassing. It spreads stupidity and provides opportunities for con men. Surely you can afford a few ping-pong balls, and whatever these gates are made of, surely you could make them at home. Get a 3D printer even. Make an example, and read up on the physical forces involved. At least that way you might actually learn something, so something good will have come out of it.

Without the gates, water is going to run down the J-shaped pipe into the bottom tank. The gates are the magic element that the idea relies on, that won't work. Every perpetuum mobile has one.

>midwit

It's just the "unbalanced wheel" again, but with fun splashy times to keep the kids entertained.

you believe in submarines?

Hey, just stick copper and iron into the ground and make them go inside your house.

Bottom geothermal.

Lol, it's shit like this that makes geothermal possibile, who knows, maybe op uses alcaline water with magnets and it just works, because.

The same as how no one know that the ionosohere makes electromsgnetic waves bounce back on earth so that is how we have televisions

Were energy for submarine chain comin from?

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 5.36K)

Kek, probably got myself on a watchlist researching those kind of stuff, cure for cancer, zeppelin, cheap fuels...
All circonstances, coincidences and bad luck of course, if the guy existed at all after all traces of his existence were found to never existing.

Attached: luckylarry.png (544x408, 208.53K)

You don't need gates, you can have flexible valves which allow only one way travel still. Can even remove the pope connecting the two if you are going to bullshit me on water pressure.