Gf used to be about 52kg a year ago

>gf used to be about 52kg a year ago
>she now weights close to 68kg
>says that literally the only reason she's getting fat is because of the lack of exercise.
>Apparently, eating huge chunks of food at a time has nothing to do with gaining weight
>says she doesn't have the motivation to go running
>doesn't want to change diet because apparently she has always eaten the same amount and type of food all her life
We're engaged, will she get even fatter once we're married?

Attached: 37f963eabd15abdeea94feb50ea0e793.png (340x443, 53.49K)

Its over, girlfriendbros...

>We're engaged, will she get even fatter once we're married?

Attached: 1653569232712.jpg (570x500, 36.21K)

DUMP
THAT
CUNT

Attached: 1646853238863.jpg (622x615, 108.82K)

Just feed and breed her until she's infertile,
then only feed her

Attached: 1385686272281.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

If she's letting herself go now, when she has you locked down with marriage she will go whale mode. Encourage her to eat healthier, cook together, don't buy junk food for the house. Remind her diet is the majority of the reason people gain or lose weight.

>will she get even fatter once we're married?
Yep, and it'll be your fault, you fucking pushover. DESTROY her bullshit, man. I can't imagine losing an argument with a woman. Tell her she's fucking stupid, and why. And tell her she better get her shit together or it's over.

Queer.

HE WILL ENTER THE THREAD SOON

>Encourage
Your mom teach you that word? Grow up and have standards.

I say that because you can't force someone to change. You can't make her eat healthier. What you can do is encourage it, watch for improvements or lack thereof, then make a judgemental call. If being with a fat whale isn't what you want and she's not trying to get better, break up. It's that fucking simple.

If you don't tell her how you feel you will regret it.
If she flips her shit or doesn't listen she doesn't care about you or her health and isn't worth staying with.

>you can't force someone to change
Don't project your faggot worldview onto me. I can make a woman change because I'm better than her. Have fun eating shit your entire life.

This is why I am looking for a girl with eating disorder. Absolutely worst case scenario when the chick gets fat after marriage

You talk like someone who has never been in a relationship with a woman, much less a successful one. You clearly don't know how people think or behave outside of your autistic bubble.

You talk like a woman's hand is up your ass.

You talk like an autistic man that hasn't touched a woman before.

Repeating yourself will show me. Say it again, parrot.

You can't make anyone change and anyone who feels like they're being forced to change will resent you. At best they will pretend to change and then revert when you're not looking. Have you not listened to the greatest wisdom about people: "people never change". If someone does something today they're going to do it again tomorrow and there's nothing you're going to do to stop it.

oh no. you're doomed, user

>will she get fatter after marriage?

Has any woman in the history of earth ever gotten skinnier after marriage?

It's what you're doing. In what world is brute forcing someone into changing actually a sustainable option? You have to get someone to understand and be aligned with your values. If they don't align, then leave them. This is why I said it's simple.

Yes when find a new guy at the office they want to fuck on the sly

Breast Cancer patients

>You can't make anyone change and anyone who feels like they're being forced to change will resent you. At best they will pretend to change and then revert when you're not looking. Have you not listened to the greatest wisdom about people: "people never change". If someone does something today they're going to do it again tomorrow and there's nothing you're going to do to stop it.

Attached: stronk.png (488x436, 83.81K)

You sound utterly subhuman. I'd highly advise you kill yourself now. Vermin like you are not going to have a good time.

Tell her you want her to be healthy for a child. Compound the guilt of both yours and her parents pressuring her, and then saturate her in information about how obesity is bad for pregnancy.
You can't force her to exercise but you can scare her into being a healthy mother.
If those cards aren't on the table then perform evasive manoeuvre.

If you think you can force someone to change have at it but you're just going to be wrong and waste your time.

Feed and seed
formerly cucks

Attached: ydT3b8lAfKmG.png (558x1149, 215.59K)

>n-no u
My god, what an embarrassment.

Interesting, because by approaching my own relationship like this, my partner has started eating better and attending the gym. I started by being the example, and kept encouraging better choices. It worked.

Let her catch you fapping to old pictures of her.

It will tell her that you're still attracted to her, but a better version of her.

It's basically a compliment and an imperative to lose weight

Attached: guitar-fap.gif (480x270, 3.59M)

>my partner
Faggot

Attached: E4238828-5D32-44AB-9EA0-1C261E671A52.jpg (1256x828, 647.38K)

Which day of the month does she reward you with sex?

No, I'm actually a woman with a male partner. Didn't feel like announcing it. This is why I know that forcing a woman to change won't work. It's better to have her align with your ideals. A man and a woman need to be on the same wavelength to work, if not, someone will get resentful and the relationship will crack.

>will she get even fatter once we're married?

Attached: 1653347294427.png (295x234, 36.08K)

???
I'm sure you acting like a mother in your relationship really revs up your pussy

OP just figure out exactly what she is eating and count her calories for her. Show her her TDEE in a calculator and show her without a shadow of a doubt that her current eating will result in weight gain.

Attached: 1634524942389.jpg (480x360, 16.36K)

>I'm actually a woman
>Didn't feel like announcing it
You did the second you spouted your dumb fuck opinions. I sensed the twat in your writing from the start.

Bait thread, surely.

No. Trust me.

Attached: images (2).jpg (500x613, 33.71K)

It's just being patient with your partner. Damn, seems like you really have never had a successful relationship with mutual affection and respect. It's useless. I guess when if you find a woman one day, you'll understand.