Just stumbled onto this board

Just stumbled onto this board

As a 22 year old male who is 5’6. I can’t even begin to tell you how shocked I am by the insecurities of some of of you guys who are around this height range. It cringes me to my core. My height has NEVER been an insecurity of mine. I don’t get what your insecure about? Why do you dwell on something you cannot change. I mean sure people are different and have different views. I’m just here to tell you there’s nothing wrong with your height. Please stop listening to girls on YouTube or TikTok talking about 6 foot plus. It’s just something they say automatically as an ideal they’d like. Same as how we’d say hot face, big ass and tits. Don’t listen to what a girl says look what they do. The biggest players I’ve known in my life and had the prettiest girls were 5’3-5’7 range. They also did boxing and nobody fucked with them. Sure there will be some girls who’s specific type is tall guys but even so you can still approach them. I’ve been 5’6 since I was 14, I’ve always excelled in sports, and never had a problem with women. My ex was 2-3 inches taller than me without shoes. We dated because I approached her like a fucking man and showed my desire to her and she fucking loved it and I’m masculine and confident. I wasn’t born with this confidence. Well I was but It skyrocketed even further when I lifted weights and started judo. Life’s too short ( mind the pun) I lost my whole immediate family to covid. Stop with the height thing. You can make jokes, insult me or whatever all you want but you are the guys with the height insecurity. I’m living my best life.

All the best.

P.s my (you)’s are open if you wanna talk

Attached: Zendaya_-_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg (2490x3735, 1.95M)

not reading all that shit
post ending in 4 decides what i read instead

The Brothers Karamazov

Save the dissertations for uni bro. Not gonna read this wall of text

The dictionary

op's post

No one stumbles onto this board. You consciously chose to come here you lawn gnome

read this

>P.s my (you)’s are open if you wanna talk
I'm hardstuck, can't increase weight or something will snap but my body still looks like flabby shit. Any tips? I'm going to my free community gym but considered paying for a more professional, better equipped gym not sure if that's going to help me at all though.

yeah, blackpill is dumb and delusional

If you really had worldly experience though you would understand that height is a significant disadvantage. Up to and including being rejected during the first 30 seconds of an interaction with a stranger. Anything you can do to improve yourself probably wouldn't be apparent during that 30 seconds, so you have to suffer worse odds overall and have to pursue less efficient ways of finding people to interact with.

hey little buddy your post is longer than your height

shut the fuck up I hate women and I will painfully transform my life to acquire them and keep my mental illness

Attached: d7e9a547fad8cb046bff424d22bc0389.jpg (1080x1350, 105.15K)

on the 0,1% chance that this isn't bait, get outta here while you still can OP

Created

By

God

Girthy

Hispanic

Cock

Attached: 518F1EA8-E839-424D-8383-0A60BB8AF47D.jpg (1125x810, 427.88K)

>Ex
Did she leave you out of embarassment?

Rippetoe's erotic fiction

Demons by Dostoyevsky

Laurus

I think he probably check the trips at the very least.

Reading is for fags

Why so many symbols?

you're reading this reply, faggot

The cat in the hat

Small man syndrome. The longer the post is, the more compensatory.
t. 5'7"

Genuinely a good LARP
I thought it was real for a minute

Antiracist Baby

reroll

The Trial by Franz Kafka