How do prisoners get so fucking big when all they eat for large calories is spread which is mostly carbs?

How do prisoners get so fucking big when all they eat for large calories is spread which is mostly carbs?

Attached: 803AEB56-FC72-4952-A17D-A2C8641612A1.jpg (602x369, 48.46K)

They have nothing else to do but work out

they drink cum

show me these "big" prisoners. Promise you they are just skinnyfat

Attached: Small-Space-Workout-1024x523-1160x665.jpg (1160x665, 114.27K)

Attached: 1*ih_4T7eX5_xlsyQkYb79rA.jpg (750x565, 89.44K)

Attached: 1662241.jpg (773x773, 58.99K)

you can get food in through commisary. the user who got fit in prison said he ate like a jar of PB a day

I watched a segment on a white supremacist who was locked up and facing some kind of gun charge and he would participate in the work program, buy snacks at the shop, and trade them for extra lunch trays. He also beat the shit out of a pedo and almost killed him between two of the interviews and was getting high fives and shit from other inmates.

His case on the gun charge was going poorly though and it was looking like he may never get out =(

good

nutrition is a meme

They ain't in prison

I agree. Pedos deserve the woodchipper, but at least we can count on prison enforcers to beat them into protective solitary.

This

Compared to what fit believes you don’t actually need excessive protein to make gains. All you need is a few complete sources and you are fine. At my poorest I was eating mostly carbs like bread and rice and veggies with only a single of meal of meat/fish a day and usually 2 eggs a day made great gains cause I lifted regularly and met my calorie needs. Id usually get 50-80g of protein but it never messed with my recovery.

Hopefully that White supremacy faggot never sees the outside of those walls again. Deserves the rope

Attached: 1630645229080.jpg (996x1452, 305.25K)

but whites are supreme

Because protein requirements have been massively overstated. People obsess over "optimal" protein ratios with 1g per lb of bodyweight etc but the truth is as long as you eat enough calories and get close to 100g per day you are still going to make gains.

Pedos and rapists first.

Why not all of them at the same time? They deserve to be treated as such, mentally ill freaks

eat carbs > excrete insulin > achieve anabolism
i hope you didn't fall for the keto meme anons

Attached: ARISTOTLE_ONASSIS_10 RULES FOR SUCCESS.png (548x618, 461.51K)