Does Any Forums eat their veggies

does Any Forums eat their veggies

Attached: istockphoto-476246347-170667a.jpg (338x507, 54.11K)

yeah I love yellow grits

Yeah I like hash browns

that;s not vegetables

The plastic jug of basedbean oil says "vegetable" on the label, and I use that to fry the potatoes, thus meaning I ingest vegetable material

>eating goyslop oil

Goyummies, I call them. Zoggy chow, if you're from the midwest.

>falling for more than obvious bait

where are my brussel sprout chads at?

Attached: brussels-sprouts-and-bacon-recipe-2.jpg (1440x2036, 417.77K)

No,I have been losing weight good enough,thanks you can keep your veggies
I will keep eating my cottage cheese and my fruit

>falling for more than obvious bait

i bet you shit water

>i was just pretending to be retarded
you're cancer

only veggies i really like on their own are carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower. usually just get most of my daily veggies by putting spinach and cauliflower in a smoothie with a lot of fruit as well. cant taste them over the strawberries and blueberries.

I cycle through broccoli, spinach, asparagus and sprouts, having about 250g every day with my meat.

no u

carnivore provides all the nutrients needed. there is nothing special vegetables they are mostly water and indigestible roughage

Yea, aside from the potato and corn memes I love me some sauted bell peppers when I do chicken thighs.

ate some just last night

I didn't eat a single vegetable until last year. I wish my mother tried harder and made me eat my veggies because they are actually tasty if well cooked. My younger brother is a full 10cm taller than me and the only difference in our diets were the veggies. My favourite is the holy broccolo

Yeah blandly prepared shit is so fucking common, I was always so relieved when my mom finally put some goddamn chicken stock in with the canned green beans or put cheese on the broccoli

I make an "apple sauce" out of:
>2 apples, 1 pear, 3 sweet potato, 250grams spinach, 300grams artichoke, 150grams brussels sprouts, 1 zucchini boiled with 6 squeezed lemons, 1tbsp of honey and 1/2tsp of salt
>throw 2 avocados and 250grams of passionfruit in blender and add boiled fruit/veggies and blend all together

Makes enough for about 20 days. Have it every morning with 250grams of quark (10g protein/100g), 150grams of wild forest blueberries (Vaccinium myrtillus, very different from the regular blueberries you normally get in the supermarket (Vaccinium corymbosum) and full of antioxidants and nutrients), and 2 teapoons of orange marmalade

That shit is not even an acquired taste. It's fucking delicious. Probably has nearly every major nutrient the human body needs in there and I've had it every morning for 2 and a half years now. Never felt better, never been fitter.