/Letter Thread/ - General

Ghost edition. Write your cathartic releases after ghosting someone; taking out the trash edition.

Attached: 1587071513228.jpg (3706x2470, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NzIQquWxyK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate the British.

How come, user? If it wasn't for them then we wouldn't have Top Gear.

>hear neighbors about to enter their apartment across the hall when he stops messing with his keys
>"what?"
>"I love you so much"
>*kiss*
It hurts

Dear Barb,
Sometimes I wonder if you've read my messages on here and realized it was me, and if so, fuck you nigger. I want to stomp your cunt face

12 more days until Valentine's Day. I'm still heartbroken. V-day is my Plan S decision day. Still have time

Attached: V9lmtQF[1].png (774x824, 679.77K)

i was born broken, then i met you, now im done with life. yep that was pretty shit. bye now

I WILL BREAK YOU FURTHER

It feels so good to walk the trash out to the dump and offload it. No more shouldering dead weight or emotional baggage.

I hate cars too.

E,
I miss you a lot even if you don't miss me.
-B

I am an unstoppable force. I am the superior force. This confidence feels very good indeed. Yes. I need victims. Now.

When is life released?

Attached: gates.gif (260x198, 804.86K)

youtu.be/NzIQquWxyK4

You still havin' fun?

Havin' a blast.

Why do i resist what's good for me in favor of comfortable nothingness

My tulpa keeps on kissing me. She's cuuuuute

known vs unknown. as you say, the nothingness is known and comfortable. other stuff is scary and hard and risky and unknown. idk just guessing
what do you think?

im sorry that i got so obsessed over you but to be fair your "affection" didnt really help i was much too overwhelmed to fully acknowledge that you were only poking fun at me

honk for me, clown-bitch

I give up, why do I even try

Decided to talk to you again and I'm not sure it was worth it.