I'll never be enough for her. I try to solve her problems when she wants empathy...

I'll never be enough for her. I try to solve her problems when she wants empathy. I try to be empathetic when she wants solutions. I try to reassure her that she's 110% in the right and still completely miss the point. I can't even talk to her about it because then I would be another person turning against her and making her more upset, etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-152226_Messages.jpg (905x1025, 255.33K)

u are doing fine, she just wants to be a meanie pants to you

Have you tried licking her anus? That usually calms women down.

She wants to be a mopey bitch, don't try to solve her problems. Just be like "I'm so sorry, that sounds awful." or some shit. Feels, not reals.

Women are retarded, she isn't looking for any kind of logical explanation or reflection on what happened, she just wants you to kiss her ass

Understand the emotional tampon bank theory. If you have a female "friend" who only talks to you when they are upset and need some kind of emotional support or validation or some shit, do it three times. Once they are out just stonewall them with "wow, sucks". Only restock these if there is a non-transnational interaction that is mutually pleasant.

If she just uses you as an emotional tampon, she's not a friend or a lover. You're just a tool. One that is specifically meant to be disposed of once it is no longer useful.

Just ignore her messages. That's what I'd do

Just dumb the skank, she's not worth it and an insufferable cunt to boot
She'll probably hit you up once when she needs something from you, then go back to the spiel you're currently in

OP here. I'm picking up a couple handles of Jack on my way home from work. I have a few bulk bottles of Tylenol, probably 1500+ pills. I don't know if tonight is the night but i could really use some suifuel regardless.

Ask the bitch to drink at your home with you if she's feeling bad.

We live in the same home. We're married. I don't regret my relationship with her. I regret making myself live long enough to find someone.

>I have a few bulk bottles of Tylenol, probably 1500+ pills
Lmao niggas gon kill himself over a bitch ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>this is not what I want to hear from you rn.

Well maybe it's not about what you want to hear, that's so pathetically dumb, maybe try to understand what he said so you can get past it and avoid these situations instead of just fishing for support and getting mad when you don't get it.

BPD bitches gonna BPD. Just find one that isn't a crazy retard.

>I try to reassure her that she's 110% in the right
kys pussy

1) Good luck trying to kill yourself with tylenol.
2) Stop being a retard
3) Say this exactly to her "Fuck you, eat shit. I'm trying here and all I ever get for my efforts is yelled at by you. YOU need therapy.
4) Stop crying about a girl. If you are that far gone, then its not her problem, its yours. No one is worth killing yourself. So smack yourself around a bit, grit your teeth, and lay it out for her.
5)literally stop being retarded.

dont do it user
I will suck your dick and bake you cookies and only ask for validation every few hours

I've been in this situation before, unless you're actually dating her, trust me just drop her. There's no value she brings to you, but expects you to be there for her.

>I will suck your dick and bake you cookies and only ask for validation every few hours
not him but this is really good suicide fuel desu

why?
Im not female
I just want attention and cuddles and will pay any price

you'll get bored, they all do

>try to solve her problems when she wants empathy
FUCKING MEN. Get it through your thick skulls, this isn't what we want. You said it yourself, she wants empathy. She wants to feel heard and seen by another human, if she wanted some dumbass robot to provide solutions she has Google.

>this is not what I want to hear from you now.
Fucking christ man, how hard are you simping for this bitch?
I guarantee you, she would not return the favor if you needed a shoulder to cry on. She'd 100% ghost you.
Get this cunt out of your life ASAP.

Attached: 1555500966140.jpg (470x470, 56.98K)