How do i age gracefully

Attached: file.png (590x350, 305.37K)

eat healthy and exercise regularly. pray your genes hold up

Workout, eat moderately healthy and dont try to fight it with plastic surgeries or botox

Smoke methamphetamine, eat 1000 or 5000 calories a day (no in between), only drink 200mL of water a day, drink lots of alcohol, get 1 hour of sun minimum, smoke tobacco/cannabis, drink 1L of full-sugar soft drinks, and abuse PEDs.

By not overcompensating for the fact that you are aging.

This nigga lookin great for 92

This and manage stress well, chronic high stress is one of the most damaging things you can do to your body

You don't. You have kids before you get ugly and wrinkly, and stop worrying about it.

source?

Isn’t he like 90 years old?
Most people look like a carcass by then
He looks pretty good
Best way to age well is to be good looking and have good genetics
It may help to exercise, drink a lot of water, and wear sunscreen when you go outside

4channel

Really though, i want a source. My job is vert stressful

>tfw everyone in my dad's family died in their 50s but everyone in my mom's family died when they were 110+

Im literally at the mercy of odds and god

Attached: 1654675079749.jpg (640x640, 132.07K)

Not him, but a 2 minute search will link you to dozens of sources.

I am 21 and I will probably kill myself on my 60th birthday. The moment I cannot wipe my own ass, jerk off, or solve a basic equation is when I get the rope and stool out.

You'll need many kids and a healthy family.

You're kids will look after you.
At best everyone lives close to each other.
You'll have 20 grandkids and die with a smile.

Attached: 1653373375052.jpg (1024x719, 82.43K)

I’m not that guy but just google it bro
This is common knowledge at this point
It’s why vince McMahon looks like he’s been dead for decades

Attached: ARISTOTLE_ONASSIS_10 RULES FOR SUCCESS.png (548x618, 461.51K)

The stress breaks you down. If you do not recover from the stress is when it's a problem. If it becomes chronic there is no chamce to recover which is why chronic stress is so damaging. It's the same idea of why you take days off training.

it's literal logic. you actually lose years life with very stressing moments

>don't sleep too much
Any Forumsbros......

Not that user, just a nurse. I don't have specific sources on hand but my A&P textbook and Cecil's text explicitly connect anxiety with negative effects physiologically. It raises your cortisol, which impairs recovery/healing and elevates blood sugar. Hair loss and skin elasticity issues. Probably contributes to blood pressure issues since pumping adrenaline (elevates heart rate and constructs arteries) all the time probably isn't good. Impairs sleep which fucks with literally every body system if it becomes chronic.

Also it's fucking stupid. Of course it's not good for you it's designed to prepare you to fight wild animals or run for your life.

Shit I learned from my dad who is approaching 80 but looks 50:
Use lotion on your face every time you get out of the shower
Use sunscreen if you’re gonna be outside for a while
Stay hydrated
Get enough sleep
Most importantly:
If you’re going bald, just fucking accept it and start shaving your head. My uncle tries to cover it up by wearing a hat but it doesn't work, just shave it and get it over with. If you’re not going bald, good for you.

wear sunscreen, dont smoke cigs, eat clean