Trish Stratus

Guy taking the photo had the best shot of her, probably made his day

Attached: 60geitw15ie81.webm (700x684, 1.66M)

imagine the stinky farts that come outta that thing.

Fans yelling at her, probably said some crazy stuff

Trish Stratus is overrated, she always has been. She’s nothing more than a talentless, plastic bimbo that had no wrestling skill whatsoever. The cringe eras of the past are long gone. Why can’t you faggots move on? Triple H isn’t about retarded shit that isn’t actual wrestling.

God, she was so overrated walking out practically naked

Attached: 2czjbyhubke81.webm (700x684, 1.72M)

2000 was peak Trish.

Attached: BRTS.webm (480x522, 353.79K)

Peak slut Trish

Attached: the-rock.gif (498x314, 1.53M)

mandy is close in the face and more compact in the body. its that pasta blood mmmmm

Attached: ae2baba4820fd45193f5759af2061230.gif (245x245, 626.53K)

Is there anyway to get someone from the attitude era that does a podcast to answer the question, "Did you ever hear Trish fart and how did it sound as well as smell?"

She poops and farts, yum

0:03 the little girl in the audience was forced to look at that big ass

Good for her to get to know what big fat women's butts do

Rene Dupree was around with Trish for a bit in the ruthless aggression era. He is no holds barred on his podcast ( cafe de Rene ). He would probably give you an answer for this if he did in face hear or smell one from Miss Stratus ample bottom

it was the 90s. people were probably yelling sexist shit. toxic masculinity is not cool. it caused people to riot at the woodstock 99

I would have been yelling, "Trish, fart on my fucking face with that fat ass of yours!!" and "Lemme lick up your asshole after a fresh hot steamy shit!".

her peak was the late 90s. all her sexiest and hottest pics are from BEFORE she joined wwe. that was the hottest any woman has ever looked.

Is that photo considered lost media?

it is now. that camera flash went off right at the perfect second too. i pray he uploads it here or anywhere on the internet. i just need to see it.

people need to remember Trish is technically considered a 90s babe because that's when she started. she was very well known locally in the southern Ontario area before she even signed with the WWF in late '99. she hosted a local wrestling radio show. her MuscleMag covers and pics were already very popular and famous. we thought she was hotter than anyone ever in wrestling and that WWF should sign her which they did. she was on TSN's Off the Record talking wrestling over a year before she was even signed. she knew her shit and was clearly a great fan.

I used to listen to a podcast with a host who apparently worked with her during her radio shows. Lucky guy.

Prime Trish could shit on my face and i’d thank her