Would you start TRT when you are in the 400 ng testosterone area?

Would you start TRT when you are in the 400 ng testosterone area?
In my peak form my highest test was 470 mg but in general in low 400s and I am just 24.
I think I have high SHBG too which makes me low free t but no blood work. Will do it next week.

I don’t have beard growth, less body hair than others and despite being 24 everybody thinks that I am 16-17.
Life is not fun anymore at this point especially dating life.
But I can build muscles. My stats are 1/2/3/4 on reps. But as soon I starts cutting I’m looking like 15 years old twink.

I feel kinda low t but not as extreme as maybe others with 200-300.
Low self esteem, no motivation, low libido, semi morning wood etc. And when I start cutting I get very depressive, asexual, trash erections, anhedonic and if I keep going cutting nearly suicidal.
This is likely because my testosterone drops in very low testosterone area during cutting.
Despite doing everything is right I cant go below 12%. At this point I just lose muscles and my will to live lol
Thought the hormone shit is just a meme but it’s not bros.
What should I do?

Attached: 1655667716772.webm (640x800, 1.74M)

I wouldn't start TRT for anything. Imagine turning your nuts off and asking daddy medical industry to give you manpower. Fuck that. Imagine the smell.

Are there videos where girls workout like this naked?
How they're called?

God I love women so much it’s unreal at this point.
Imagine the smell omg

Go back to playing Magic the Gathering nerd.

Just start blasting, don't overthink it.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 148.25K)

Should he live like this for the rest of his life? Better have small balls than living a shitty life for the rest of your days.
You can also keep the balls alive with hcg

Attached: wqusm9beacg81.jpg (827x563, 83.11K)

Imagine being cucked by tapwater, microplastics, and liberalism for 27 years then just accepting that you'll never be the man your ancestors were.

I do not accept

What is the difference between this man and a hairless baboon?

This is why I promote immigration from South America. Only latina babes allowed obviously

What's that, user?

Imagine getting to smell her holes after they've been used by a BBC

Attached: 1643647977128.jpg (645x773, 40.01K)

Those who would give up their balls, to purchase a little temporary easy gains, deserve neither balls nor gains.

He could live like me and have high test if he really wanted to.
I look like the ancient statues so I don't know what you're on about.

IQ and sexual desirability.

Attached: 1596112863085.png (493x524, 35.3K)

It’s not about gains, it’s about life quality. Living with low test is one of the worse things that can happen to a man

Attached: Fit slut 2.webm (640x800, 2.85M)

Conceptualise the honk

You seem to be doing just fine though

Literally engineered for BBC

Give me such a girl and I will conquer the world

Kike

Attached: 1612731071827m.jpg (869x1024, 111.55K)

>HCG
Good luck. They just canceled my order and sending kisspeptine instead. Was looking in some other areas of the internet since the legit route is closed and they are all sold out.

Low test don't care about their test. Call them a faggot, they say there's nothing wrong with that. Call them a soiboy, they thank you for not identifying them as fascist. Tell them to man up and they tell you why that would be toxic. Just wanting high test means yours isn't too low.
You should get it by living harder though. There are no free rides. Exogenous test is for surpassing the natty limit. Use it for anything less and you just become a different type of fag.

As a former heavy-weight ass-eating champion, I can assure you, chicks like her need her a-hole rimmed 1 hour straight. This aint easy Bros, but with some practise you can do IT!

Attached: ravishing-rick-rude.jpg (600x400, 24.58K)

I live in Germany and can get it for 30$ 5000 iu.
God is USA a shithole