Decide to go for a run

>decide to go for a run
>sunny weather feeling good
>see all the cute girls outside
>get sad remembering that they would never want anything to do with me no matter how much I lift because I am ugly and only of average height
>come home
>run was good but sadness remains
Lifts for this feel?

Attached: 1655706581576.png (678x845, 1.48M)

>Caring about what women do to you
You deserve your sadness

There is none, i feel the same every time i see a pretty girl too. Just pure void, knowing that i missed all my formative years, and i am too ugly and retarded for a gf.

Do deadlifts.

>just be lonely all your life bro which is unhealthy as smoking 15 cigs a day
Psychopath.

yeah m8 only faggots care about women lol suck it up and live the rest of your life in loneliness like a true man watching couples on the street every single day

only a true faggot would let themselves be affected by this just man up lol

Ever tried approaching one? Maybe a less cute but still cute one so you’re not intimidated? You know that women won’t throw themselves at you for no reason right?

Being alone != Being lonely
You may not fully control being alone, but you have full agency over being lonely. Its you who hates you being lonely, not anyone else. And guess who's the only person who can change that?

>And guess who's the only person who can change that?
A surgeon who can make my face more attractive and my height taller.

Yup, you hit the spot. Now go get a job, start earning money, and get that surgery

run further/faster

>You have to power to cope with being a genetic dead-end
Thanks chief

Girls are visibly uncomfortable by my presence because I am so ugly.

Imagine cultivating a good look and being this much of a low confidence faggot.

Attached: diagonal.png (636x596, 93.07K)

You will never make it with such a weakling attittude.
Next time you see that cute girl looking at you: smile.

Attached: c0N5bZo.jpg (828x828, 94.95K)

>Being alone != Being lonely
This nigga gets it.

Attached: 1645605949965.gif (297x270, 1.14M)

>smile at girl
>get back a look of disgust
Thanks.

I love these slighty fetal alcohol syndrome looking girls

Attached: 1599814034119.jpg (768x1053, 128.43K)

So what? You try again with another girl. And again. And again. Assuming you are taking care of your hygiene and looks and aren't actually a smelly fat digusting autist.

Let me guess? You are tall and attractive and have no problems with girls? You are a fucking psychopath giving out advice that will mentally destroy people. Imagine you smiled at 1000 girls and they all looked at you with disgust. Rejection is recognized within the brain as physical pain.

No pain, no gain you demoralized faggot. Tons of manlets have success with females because they don't let self-defeating thoughts control their lives. But hey, stay miserable and wallow in self-pity like a weak worm.

The fact that you are still here shows that you have not given up yet. Get after it Champ.

Just become a woman you are halfway there since you already are a whiny bitch

You listened to all the blackpill faggots and let them get in your head. So you now believe you cannot make it and therefore will not even try. Listen mah dude, the incels are wrong. You are the descendant of chad thundercock and all the girls want to slob on and get pounded by you huge dick. Every girl wants to fuck you. Now go out there and slay king.

Have you tried not being such a whiny little bitch? Your fucked up face is the least of your problems.