Abs are made in the kitchen. You are eating healthy, right user?

Abs are made in the kitchen. You are eating healthy, right user?

Attached: 1638311707015.png (779x834, 858.43K)

No, because abs mean nothing on a manlet frame

>tons of processed carbs
>tons of processed sugar
>tons of seed oils
>little protein that's still processed
>caffeinated and sugared drinks for your children

Ah.. the american way

>Calling out seed oils

I love larping retards

For anybody who needs to read this: Try ab rollers! I used to use some "backpack" machine at my gym that I could max already without having ever trained my abs and then I tried ab rollers once and now my abs hurt from DOMS, to the point that I'm scared of sneezing because I'll feel the pain too much. Try it, guys!

>nothing but literal garbage
>not a single veggie
>hardly any protein
Ask me how I know that at least part of that was paid for with gubment gibs and that the poster of that image is overweight.

(OP)
i ate 10 dates and 2 bowls ofd menudo both the last 2 days and it set me back on my cutting goals. was 166 saturday morning now 169

Attached: 91C216DC-605E-4497-828B-1EBC31AEA718.png (775x1068, 67.89K)

A bag of beans, rice and chicken have more nutritional value than everthing in that picture at less than 10% that price (unless you're canadian)

Attached: 31xygcokvbg81.jpg (750x709, 51.41K)

>Eating
i am trying 48h fast.
See you tomorrow :)

Ignite the fire of all creation
Cauterize the loins from which it bears
Praise the birth of disintegration
The decaying of our embers flare

I really really want to know where health education went so fucking wrong that a mother thinks this is OK to feed to her child on a regular basis.

These bastards have absolutely destroyed this nations health and perception of what is healthy, likely irreparably. It actually fucking infuriates me.

>seed oils good

Attached: what.gif (520x293, 1.5M)

Attached: Aristotle_Onassis_1967cr.jpg (914x1218, 339.06K)

You just described 90% of my diet lol

Ok, nta but I'll fall for the bait and ask you. Why do you defend seed oils? There are a ton of better alternatives, the only possible reason to favor seed oils is their slightly lower price. I get clowning on flavor of the month retards and mommy bloggers that think cutting out seed oils will suddenly make them drop 200lbs overnight but why defend seed oils?

>Mom Life
It's over for those kids. Stunted, obese, small penises for the rest of their lives. Get them on the eggs and milk diet ASAP. This is another reason the world is incredibly biased against males, it can be over for you if your mother feeds you trash.

Yeah I ate this same shit all throughout my formative years and have a tiny dick and was obese. But I'm pretty cut now so there is hope. Still a 5'9 manlet though

This is what happens when there's no man in the house. I bet she chased him away too, it's not like most single mothers are victims of "deadbeat dads". They abuse their power with the divorce courts.

>mom
>doesn't know how to cook

That has to be an irony post.

No one is defending seed oils retard, literally any processed oil is going to be DOGSHIT for your health, any difference is unimaginably marginal. And no, "muh animal fat" is not better.

There's a package of chicken breast in the middle but I get your point

True, ate shit like this until I was 14 and got my shit together, I was obese and stunted, thank God I got my life together and stopped letting my mom cook for me

Attached: unknown-372.png (595x523, 612.84K)

I can buy so much meat, fruits and veggies for that amount and am a europoor

There seems to be something wrong with this picture. The caption is talking about $155 worth of food, but I don't see any food in the picture below, just some brightly colored plastic packaging. Has this been photoshopped?

Could have been taller,with no ruined teeth, stretch marks and bullied from grade school.
>user,you could have been taller now if you didn't start lifting weights in your teens
Fuck you,mom just fuck you.My anorexic meth head friend is taller than me despite growing up poor

Attached: 1567722152288.jpg (640x962, 69.22K)

Yas kween resist those heckin capitACK!

Attached: ACK.jpg (1447x106, 48.45K)