I eat bacon everyday for breakfast, is it over for me?

I eat bacon everyday for breakfast, is it over for me?

Attached: GettyImages-1147536311.jpg (3186x2628, 808.6K)

His physique is ideal, unironically.

Attached: 0_JS262268266.jpg (1200x1200, 93.4K)

He gay??

>three nails tattoo on his faggot body that takes cock up the ass to mock the Lord
>God retroactively btfo'd him by giving him a tiny dick
based

Bacon is good, bacon and eggs is god's breakfast. Ignore vegtard shills.

yes Allah will never forgive you

>mogs you relentlessly

Attached: Harry_Styles__As_It_Was_Official_Video.gif (240x360, 1.8M)

That's a lofty goal you got there. It'll be a long road to benching 185 with the 15 year olds at the gym every summer.

>retroactively
I don't know of anyone intelligent to believe in God. And you follow the pattern

You can lift if want to.
You can leave humanity behind.
Because your friends don't lift and if they don't lift,
then they're no friends of mine.

hes the ugliest guy from 1d

What 3 nails mean?
How it mocks ze God?
Because Jesus was nailed by 3 nails? How it's mocking? If anything it seems like he tattooed something to remind him about Jesus suffering. Like people wearing a cross or tattooing it.

strongest man in all of england.

Not him, but "retroactively" works when you're talking about a Being outside the laws of Space, Time and Sense, user.
You'd have a point, if you were both talking about literally anyone other than God or Doctor Who.

>Whosever pulleth this cock out of this mouth, is rightwise crowned KING of all Boy Bands.

Seems to me like this "God" is just a dirty little asshole who tormente beings who otherwise never needed any

Congratulations on your unique and scholarly insight, user.
A mighty, and yet irrelevant point, since the original debate was whether or not HE COULD, not if HE SHOULD.
Morality of Omnipotence is a different discussion entirely.

>the original debate
I started the "debate" so its up to me what its about. And it was never about whether he could. I would think its quite obvious that God (if existed) could do whatever the fuck they want

>they

>The archaic language known as "English" has no neutral pronouns, leaving "they" as the best alternative
Sorry this language has its flaws, and i dont make the rules

"everyday" is an adjective; you mean "every day".

English does have a neutral pronoun. Perhaps you may have heard of it.

He is an openly Bisexual man who has a girlfriend.

Not even close

Based

What a fruity fucking faggot.

That’s not the point, he is a “he”, political correctness doesn’t apply here faggot