The ultimate diet for the retards

Thank me when you'll be slaying pussy bros.

>buy tin of beans
>buy tin of lentils
>add 1 teaspoon of olive oil
>eat
>lift hard

This is literally the best diet you can have if you're too retard to understand macros, too retard to understand calories, or too retard to cook

Attached: GPID_1100033047_00.jpg (2250x2250, 300.86K)

how to leak gas all day diet

Testing

Imagine the smell

those estrogen levels

Trust me. If you only eat beans for protein, and you're like me in that you can't get bigger unless you eat really fast before your stomach can tell you to fuck off, you're gonna die. All that fiber will block your stomach and you'll start running a fever until you almost pass out at work and end up going to the hospital for an emergency enema. Trust me.
And you won't even get bigger. You'll realize that they're mostly water and fiber and there's more actual protein in a happy meal than all the beans you can eat in a day.

Whats wrong with people? Why buy that canned crap filled with sugars and artificial poison? If you buy dried beans and canned tomatoes, and make your own baked beans, it would be healtier and cheaper. Stay away from that canned crap.

phytoestrogen =/= estrogen

add why for maximum flatulence

this is for your average "HAYO CAN I HAVE A MACCOS FOR BREAKFAST? NO FRIES THO I'M ON A DIET AND GYM LEL" type of gym goer

This only works if you're using it to replace other carbs. On its own it's pretty shit.

literally nothing good about this
eat your meat and drink your milk retard

Forgot to add my name to this post. Ketoschizo checking in.

Don't. I never had gyno before and it started 3 months after I ate 1 cup of beans every morning with 2 eggs (been eating eggs my whole life without issues). Then after I stopped eating beans I noticed gyno stopped. Now I cut and lost the gyno (because retards here don't realize you just need some hard cut to lose it).

>your
lol imagine being scared and confused by a can of fucking beans.
Faggot loser.

Legumes and pulses need a grain to form a complete protein.
A mixture of beans and lentils over brown rice will get you everything you technically need and is criminally cheap. Especially if you buy dry instead of canned, it's like a 3x less expensive.

Obviously I'd recommend adding eggs, meat, or fish to your diet, but a pound of each beans, lentils, and rice will feed you all week for under $4.

what kind of genetic subhuman winds up the hospital after eating a few cans of beans?
pathetic

I had 23ffmi as a vegan so it was more than a few cans.

Homeless user here. Gonna get a tent so I can cook these. Miss em sm

>vegan
So you had an eating disorder.

>substandard quality protein
ngmi

THIS MF EATING BEEEEANS!!!!!!

Beans are based, they are cheap and nutritious, and chili is one of the best cheap simple meals you can make.