Do you guys use piss bottles? if so, when and why?

do you guys use piss bottles? if so, when and why?

Attached: piss bottles.png (486x529, 700.64K)

No, I just wear diapers when I do marathon gaming now.

I sleep in the basement, going upstairs just to piss is such a pain, so I just piss in bottles and keep empty them every so often.
based

Attached: piss.jpg (3024x4032, 775.86K)

do any femanons pee in bottles or some sort of container?

id imagine not. it would be nearly impossible to aim into such a tiny opening, its not like they have a tube between their legs they can move around or stick into the bottle

i have a empty liquor bottle in my room that i piss in when don't want to leave the room. it usually doesn't sit there too long. i spilt it one time all over while looking for something and it was terrible

Attached: 204E27D8-30B4-4994-A2EC-536FD9359609.jpg (504x373, 42.54K)

I think it would be easier than you think but I need some femanons to confirm

i tried to shit in a pringles can one time and got half of it on the floor. i cant imagine piss being easier to aim than shit, which is at least solid (most of the time)

No, and I never understood the need.
I would sooner go outside and piss at the housecorner even if risking a minor offense.
That said, I will piss into the bathroom sink if I am in a rush.
There are no shit some sorts of funnels for that aimed at outdoorsy women. Doubt they'd help them much in the house though.

I can't because Imy piss volume is way bigger than a standard water bottle.

Attached: 1641931938756m.jpg (639x1024, 58.31K)

I did when I lived in van and didn't want to go outside to find a place to pee at 3am in the middle of winter.

yes I have talked to a few femanons that do this

At the height of my depression I did this, at one point had 50 or so stashed away in my room. Had to keep them hidden from my housemates even after I stopped doing it because obviously I can't empty them all when they're home

I piss out of my window. But doing so killed all the bushes and grass and no matter how much it rains it still reaks of old piss out there. It's funny when cars drive by and I'm shaking my dick off out the window, can't imagine what they think.

>have not piss bottle
sorry you are a normie boy

No. I don't. My bathroom is about 1.5 metres across my room, dude.

pissbottles are pleb tier. i upgraded to a pissbucket a long time ago. Actually my mom bought it for me

Attached: IMG_43423423.png (485x661, 588.98K)

speak for yourself. its not that hard to angle your cervix to pee in a bottle/container. just takes practice and mental illness

I HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS AND I LIVE IN APARTMENT SHARED WITH MY FATHER, MONTHER, BROTHER, SISTER-IN-LAW AND 3 LITTLE FUCKING KIDS AND I HAVE TO SUFFER ANXIETY JUST TO USE THE BATHROOM I JUST PISS IN MY BEDROOM INSTEAD NAD DISPOSE THE BOTTLES STEALTHILY WHEN THEY ALL FUCKED OFF OR GONE TO SLEEP. FUCK THEM! FUCK OFF!

I pee in whatever is in my like bottles and fast food cups

I pee in whatever is in my room* mobile posting sucks

Not since I was told you could safely pee inside the vagina of your girlfriend once a day

i pee in bottles and open containers i hate leaving my room when there are people around