Looking for this >>67247737 femanon

Looking for this femanon

Attached: 1298235672.jpg (552x414, 17.32K)

She just got ran over by a train and fucked by a hobo

Attached: 1643203748873.png (554x439, 132.5K)

Got any footage of that?

i want somebody to look for me

Unfortunately, no... just check b if you wanna see gore lol

Make yourself noticeable :0

im the most noticeable person there is

I had problems with the police for saying that all women should be rpd

they behave like whores and the justice protect them

>made more or less the same post but more detailed and even looser reqs because it's the inside that matters the most and even flat out stated I'd probably float them and be the mild pants wearer around the house
>not one bite actually interested in the meat of the matter let alone interested enough to make a thread to message in a bottle them
>but the loli hunters sure sniffed it out
I'm going back to bed.

>im the most noticeable person there is
What kind of stuff do you like?

i like drawing and doing puzzles

Woah, haven't heard about someone like puzzles in a long time. Since I was a kid basically. I wish I could draw... What kind of stuff do you tend to draw?

Bumping because this is very important in regards to my future happiness

I'm always amazed that people come here to find a mate. It's like fishing in a puddle on the sidewalk; if you actually catch something it's actually more an act of god then any consciously made good choice.

Still, good luck I suppose?

If you are serious you should look into an FLR dating app

Thanks. If coming here to find a mate is like fishing in a puddle on a sidewalk, then finding someone irl for me would be trying to fish in a pot of boiling water. I'm too different to be dating normalfags.

I like SANDWICH yum sandwich

>FLR dating app
I don't know what that stands for.

OP here, and NTA, but it means female led relationships

According to google it's all femdom and mommy dom stuff where the guys all expect you to be some leash holder for them while they eschew personal autonomy.
Is there a middle ground between that isn't that or current degeneracy tinder or whatever the FOTM app is?

Hinge is kind of a lite-version of that. I used FLR apps and wouldn't describe myself like what Google is saying though. For me it was about finding a woman who could direct my energy in a way that would benefit her. I'm pretty dumb, so having a strong lady to guide me has been really helpful with getting my life together. She's pretty happy too.