Do older men really get their choice of women in their 20s like the redpillers say?

Do older men really get their choice of women in their 20s like the redpillers say?

Attached: altgrillfeetp.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

Yes we do. We get our share of prime college age pussy.

no, that's retard cope from stupid people. Being young is *ALWAYS* more desirable for BOTH sexes. Women of all ages want younger men if they could get them.
Also women dont hit "the" wall, they just age but they always have it infinitely easier than a man to find companionship.

what is the appeal of watching an old gross man get to do that intead of just pov

>gross flintstone feet
>"""alt"""
is it just one fag trying to force this 'alt' shit?

20 something women like men 30-40 as long as the guy is handsome, successful, mature, and takes care of himself. 20 something guys are often broke and immature which is why I see tons of mid 20s women going for guys in their early to mid 30s. Simply being older isnt going to help you if you havent been working on yourself though.

>Simply being older isnt going to help you if you havent been working on yourself though

yes but that's the impression you'd get on Any Forums if you listen to all the stupid people who tell you about "the wall" without context. Of course women want successful rich men to take care of them and they are even willing to compromise on the age difference in exchange for a free meal ticket. That's how it has always been.
How this somehow means that women lose at older ages is a mystery that will never materialize. In fact, I dont even think women necessarily age worse than men *IF* they took care of themselves like men do. Women who train and work out and eat healthy can look just as good in their older ages as men imo.

yes, we get our choice of 2d waifus.

That's a pretty cool tattoo on her foot. I'm unsure how to feel about the old guy kissing it. But, I suppose they're both happy so it's none of my business.

Men dont look better than women at any age. Its that men arent judged for looks as much as women are. A chubby balding 40 year old guy who owns a business worth $10m is still going to be desirable

24 has been proven to be the peak for guys.

>their choice of
Hardly.
You still have to find them, and you better look silverfoxy or are able to offer some other perks.
But yeah, both daddy-issues material and girls who are simply curious or want a change of pace in partners do exist.

For your pool of homos maybe, kek

i hooked up with a 29 year old when i was 17 so...don't worry robots, theres a freshman college girl out there for you

> they always have it infinitely easier than a man to find companionship

Sex yes, but not companionship.

Older rich guys are the pump and dump equivalent to women, they only exist for women to leech on them for a while while she spends his money with her younger boyfriend, when the old guy is not longer ok with the deal, they are dumped and the girl finds another old rich guy.

how many gals you know that are fucking old men? if by older men you mean chad/brad 30 year olds then yes.

>if you're just the top 10 percent of all men financially you'll get laid
Mind blowing advice. Shame that redpillers just tell you "sit on your ass and girls will like you in a decade" instead of telling how to actually make that money.

sauce on girl?
fucking love goth foot worship shit

Sure, if they are established, outgoing, attractive, confident, etc. But women normally are not looking for that, like theyre not on OLD looking at 35+ year old profiles, if they are they have serious daddy issues.

You have to go out and pursue and hit on women and do all that. Some weird fat sperg who looks like shit is not all of the sudden gonna be fucking 22 year olds just because he hit 35 and has a decent bank account.

They dont and I've never seen any ever say that. Most red piller content directs you to fix your shit. Anyone who thinks sitting on your ass will improve things because time is retarded.