I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING INJURED EVERY TIME I MAKE ANY SORT OF PROGRESS IN THE GYM REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING INJURED EVERY TIME I MAKE ANY SORT OF PROGRESS IN THE GYM REEEEEEEEEEEE

someone pls for the love of god give me a good stretching routine that if i follow every day will keep me injury free

Attached: sadangryfrog.jpg (263x192, 6.18K)

Fingers to toes and deadhangs. That's literally it

>I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF GETTING INJURED EVERY TIME I MAKE ANY SORT OF PROGRESS
Welcome to bodybuilding, two steps forward one step back, rinse & repeat

lift light weights to warm up your muscles before lifting heavy

>never stretch
>never warm up
>never get injured
Am I blessed or just not lifting hard enough?

what routine are you doing? i know it sucks but at some point you have to accept you cant go absolute max intensity every workout. i've had better luck this year swapping to 531 and respecting deload weeks

>deadhangs
how long do you hang for, and do you do it in sets or what?

>deadlift for first time in a while
>sharp pain in hip after second set
>5 hours later
>can't sleep
>left leg is numb
>arms are falling asleep
>hip aches
help

Ughhh you need to deadlift more heavy

I do it after every lifting session, hang until my grip gives up. By the time that happens my shoulders, back muscles and spine are nice and stretched

take osterine retard

If you're big you're blessed. If you're small you're not lifting hard enough. You should do your warmups by any means. The whole lions don't stretch in the wild thing is A) false, and B) irrelevant because they don't progressively overload either.

it's over
how did you post on fit?

Normal for someone who has always been physically active since your body gets accustomed, unless tou do something retarded.
Its only "late bloomers" who spent their years on a desk 10h a day, playing videogames and watching shitflix who constantly get injured because their body needs to go back to their normal state before even attempting to lift heavy weights.

>Bodybuilders that refuse to get their micronutrients in

Liftfags. They never learn.

Kek
If you're just doing bodybuilding stuff and getting injured you're fucking up so bad

1) you HAVE TO eat carbs to retain enough water to reduce risk of injury
In my decade of bodybuilding and powerlifting, I've found 2:1 carbs: protein to be ideal when getting enough electrolytes without getting fat

2) you need electrolytes. Everything you eat should be salty. Creatine can help with a deficit here but ideally, you'd have your shit figured out here before riding the white gainz dragon. This means you should toss the protein powders and exclusively get your protein from meat. You need the extra fat anyway unless you're roiding

3)you likely aren't eating anywhere near enough if you keep getting injured and, likely, consuming wayyyy too much protein due to fitness industry brainwashing
I reached 274lbs at

You didn't warm up and don't eat properly

what nutrient dense foods do you recommend to get your micros in with?
So far i got red meat, dairy, eggs and chompin on tomatoes all day. Anything i should add?

just do a pyramid warmup to your current lift
e.g. if you bench 100kg:
>10 reps just the bar
>10 reps 40kg
>5 reps 60kg
>3 reps 80kg
Do these without rest between each other and you should be good.

t. Only injured my shoulder once, but thats because I was doing flys like a retard

oh yeah, that example is for if you do sets of 5 reps