Didnt know Noel was a chinlet also what the fuck is that rat skull is he also jewish jesus fuck...

Didnt know Noel was a chinlet also what the fuck is that rat skull is he also jewish jesus fuck, and this is y'alls goat? Bruh

Attached: IMG_20220620_130351.jpg (317x424, 22.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/classic4chan).
reddit.com/r/theydidthemath),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On god this nigga spittin fr

## r/Any Forums

## Rules:

----

1. **Any Forums only**
Do NOT post anything other than Any Forums screenshots. Do NOT link directly to Any Forums.org. Do NOT post anything from unrelated websites. Your post must be a screencap of a Any Forums thread, not a Any Forums meme, or meta-discussion about Any Forums.

2. **Only post new material with timestamp**
Do NOT post screencaps over a year old, and do NOT omit the date and time stamp. Those posts belong in [/r/classic4chan](reddit.com/r/classic4chan).

3. **Crop your posts properly**
Do NOT crop your post poorly. Do NOT crop out the date (3 min ago is NOT a date).

4. **No Redditry**
Do NOT act like a basic reddit bitch. This includes cliche reddit phrases, subreddit mentions, puns, song lyrics, novelty accounts, getting lots of karma on a single post, and other dummy things that make you a manchild.
E.g. not my proudest fap, [/r/theydidthemath](reddit.com/r/theydidthemath), I did nazi that coming, tOxIc, is this the real life, is this just fantasy, /u/[somethingstupid], any mention of upvotes, etc.

5. **No doxxing**
Do NOT reveal personal information, or post Any Forums screenshots, that contain personal information of an individual. Do not post Any Forums screenshots of Reddit account names.

6. **"Screencapping"**
Do NOT include any requests to "include me in the screencap."

7. **NSFW marking**
Do NOT forget to mark NSFW content. The overall subreddit is SFW, so people need to really know when a submission is legit NSFW.

8. **Mod abuse**
Do NOT break any rules that the mods might invent on the spot.

----

## Mods Statement:

----

We personally severely dislike reddit and everyone who frequents it. We believe it's a shitty, destructive echo chamber that does public harm as an internet publisher. We think this website discourages real interpersonal communication, and encourages addict-like consumption.

He also gets fucked in the ass on the regular

Searching for flaws in people who make you feel insecure just to exaggerate them and make yourself feel better is not the way to be happy
>noel is bigger than me
>stronger than me
>more successful than me
>liked and respected by everyone in the industry who knows him
>b-but his chin is ever so slightly recessed and he's jewish!!! Ha ha noel i'm better than you!! Now I don't feel so bad inside anymore
That's you.

He's like 1cm of jaw away from a perfect face lmao RIP

He still looks good though, I wouldn't care If I were him

Yo Noel i heard ur also a fag is that true dawg

>nd he's jewish!!!
is he actually jewish?

Who?

No OP is retarded

Who the fuck die this guy think he is ???
Weeeeooooweeeooo ohhhhh no the 4 chan police !!!

he is a faggot though, right? like a literal homosexual cock-sucker and butt-fucker?

Yea hes admitted this in one of his vids

idc, still hot

so it wasn't him being a gay suicidal-amounts-of-tren-using-bodybuilder that put you off, but the chin?

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Of course. Focus on his bone structure instead of
>His life advice
>His cooking tips
>His size
>His body
By belittling others whom you consider better, you are merely belittling yourself. And you will never make it.

And?

I posted basically the same thing before reading you. Respect, man.

He is also gay and acts like a zoomer. He wants to be the modern globohomo equivalent of zyzz

imagine nitpicking something like his skull structure when what you're really upset about is the fact that his chest could crush your skull like a fucking walnut.

Man's just playing the algorithm game, and clearly winning.

This facies to me is very phenotypical of admixture of French (Eastern France, slight Germanic) + Spaniard with slight NA/SSA african remnants.
You go on any given day to southern France, and you will see about 1000 guys having a very similar look. This look is a dime a dozen in Western Europe, especially in France.