Would lifting have helped this man?

would lifting have helped this man?

Attached: 1654592936029.webm (350x622, 2.81M)

Why did he grab?

I'm legit miring monkeys, that grab was such a lightning fast move, Jesus christ. I half expected it to break the dude's leg against the grid.

thats an ape retard

its a primate

He likely hasn’t had physical contact from any living thing in many years. That motherfucker could have killed him dead if it wanted to. It didnt

>That motherfucker could have killed him dead if it wanted to. It didnt
How do I exude this confidence?

apes and monkeys are primates, but apes are not monkeys

They hold each other like that (with hands and feet) because of stress or fear. It wasn't aggression.

He saw the monke vids and wanted revenge
for real judging by the cage i'm guessing he's been abused

Are you 7 years old?

Sad monkey just wanted some hugs

such an ape must be attacked immediately.
Go for the eyes I'd say.
punch them in with force
afterwards kill the ape with a gun or a machete

Attached: MP5_4.jpg.a02cfbc1c23721072507d73f03cd3a1f.jpg (2560x1155, 398.04K)

What combo would you have gone for? I'm thinking feint the eyes first, then left jab straight to the jaw, following up with a right cross. I would then grab the chimp's next with my left hand and then poke the eyes for real.

here you go retard, the primate family tree. educate yourself.

Attached: IMG_20220620_124246.jpg (1080x720, 142.32K)

I'm well aware of everything in pic related, but going around correcting people on reductive semantic points like a little kid that just read a book is cringe and among the main reasons autists need to be gassed. You are like Tim from Jurassic Park. Movie Tim, not book Tim.

Never trust monkey.

>getting your jimmies rustled so hard after being pointed out for making a mistake
chill user

I'm not even the guy you were replying to earlier. I honestly used to be like this when I was a child and would read books about animals and other topics. I would correct people and adults would respond to it positively. I now know it's cringe and gay.

interesting plot, would make a good anime

>I would correct people and adults would respond to it positively
They were being patient with you because they knew you had a learning disability.

Did I just see the same posts days ago?

Attached: 1614630278292.jpg (320x180, 16.79K)

Be in the top 20% of men

>They were being patient
Actually true. If you're a grown man still making petty corrections in casual conversation between laymen you are a pseud faggot who feels good comparing himself to people with zero knowledge or interest. It's just bad faith performative self back-patting, which is why children do it so much.