/fat/ - Just Big Boned edition

Fat Loss General

>Who is /fat/ for?
For bulky boys and gargantuan girls who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Previous thread:

Attached: __protagonist_nun_half_bang_nun_and_hook_bang_nun_little_nuns_drawn_by_diva_hyxpk__5fc5694a6847421f6f6f675734d411ef.jpg (2048x1152, 309.6K)

Fatty Contest
Fat50
203.8lb

Fatty Contest
ZStonoga
145.25kg

The real Z. Stonoga got released from prison this week, WAGMI

Any anons have experience with brain gains / mental health improvement by lowering bodyfat %?
Studies would be even better, but I've never found them.
I'm 20-25% body fat, need more than aesthetic promises to to curb my addiction.

Do SSRIs make you gain weight? I just weighed myself and was completely shocked I'm at 101 kg. Last time I weighed myself I was 126 kg. I didn't change the diet or anything or maybe I just didn't notice that I'm eating less.

Fatty Contest
Aeroplane
80kg

Fatty contest
King of Burgerking
97.3kg

I do think I loose bodyfat, but who knows.

Not enough sleep edition

bench
70kg 8x3
80kg 8 5

leg press
150kg 8
200kg 8x4

OHP
40kg 5x2

wrist extension
6kg 8x4

skullcrushers
27kg 8x5

bike
1000m

Barbell Preacher Curl
27kg 3 2

Attached: 1652966716003.gif (232x232, 2.98M)

You bench 70kg 8x3 and then go 80kg 5sets with each 8reps? Why not just go 90 8 reps x3 sets ?

It's just how I count it. I did 70kg x2 then did 80kg then back to 70kg.
According to symm strength my 1rm is now 102kg so that's cool. Wanna go slow and build up strength

Wait so you did 70kg 2 sets 8 reps and once 80kg 1 set 8reps then 1 set 70kg 1 rep?

Hi Anons im fat but trying to get better. Im in pretty good shape and have a highly physical job. My weakpoints are my core, abs, bi and triceps. Because I have a physical job im wondering how much is to much? I just stretched and worked on my aforementioned weak points but Its my day off so I feel like doing more. Should I do cardio everyday or just take a day off to rest, then hit it hard tomorrow.

Forgot to mention, yesterday at work, towards the end of the day I crashed. Just lost all my energy. Muscles were still strong but I just didnt feel like I had anything inside.

I just count the total, not the order I did them in. Any x is amount of sets with that weight. A lone number like the 5 is just 5 reps.
Started with skullcrushers recently so now my bench shot up and it felt way easier

SSRIs tend to lower inhibitions, making you more apathetic, more likely to over eat and not care

opinion about alcohol?

Attached: 1636205106723.jpg (1860x1120, 1.38M)

Absolute gains goblin progress killer.
Few things nicer than a cold beer after a tough hike, or some nice wine with dinner. But anything more than the occasional treat is hell on your body, especially as you get older.

Help me Any Forums will probably drink a lot because of a bachelor party.

Help with what? Just get drunk. One offs are fine and you don't want to be that guy at a bachelor party

>leave fatty contest for 3 mo
>eat whatever I want but stop when im full
>come back
>same weight
Its obviously a bad thing to neglect weigh ins but im pretty impressed with my ability to keep it off

>Take a 4 day break from my keto diet
>Eat whatever i want
>There was a wedding, so alcohol and cake was involved

>Gained 4kg
So uhh, how much of that is water weight? How much water can your body even hold at a time?

Attached: 1618769813120.jpg (1200x1000, 86.3K)