So this was the ultimate weight loss red pill all along huh...

So this was the ultimate weight loss red pill all along huh? Literally anytime I have a craving I just chug this shit instead and I can go hours without eating

Attached: 5449000053909_3.jpg (600x600, 72.31K)

DRINK WATER

>retard discovers caffeine

this is basically water with some chemical sweeteners and coloring added

Are you retarded? When you eat, just eat food that's less calorie dense, so you can eat more of it. Also drink a lot of water when you're eating so you digest it longer. You must be American if you think that chugging soda makes you fit.

Corn syrup, not water.

for me? its dr pepper zero

There is no corn syrup in diet coke you unmitigated fool

take the genetic unbranded coke zero pill.

just 0,3 Eur per 1.5l bottle (in Germany)

Literally the same ingredients as regular coke light.
Taste: acceptable

Attached: 1655166824275.jpg (451x421, 16.44K)

*generic

Attached: 1648504349264.jpg (840x603, 145.71K)

I am the ultimate test subject for cola zero, i drink ungodly amounts. So far there has been no side effects but i will notify Any Forums if i get alzheimers and cancer

Sir?
You're Donald Trump aren't you, Sir?

Attached: 1655166781138s.jpg (200x200, 6.42K)

The one from Lidl ? Always was scared of this shit

>rots your teeth severely
>fucks your sleep up drinking caffeine after midday
>is gay and made for fat single mothers in the 70s
Yeah I’m thinking not based, honestly though, this always falls on deaf ears, but honest to god when you eat a healthy bland boring diet for a while you will get used to it, to the point where you can eat it and not bat an eyelid. If fat loss and healthy living is your goal you need to cut shit like that out and train your pallet not to be so addicted to sweet shit

Enjoy your cancer op

After drinking it for six months regular coke will make you gag. Diet is crisper, tastes more refreshing, and is a superior palate cleanser to regular Coke. It’s like windex for your mouth.

try it out, Sir.

Taste is not terrible. just odd.

Attached: 1655714930131.png (311x339, 130.29K)

I want to bang my head on the wall untill my fractured cranium pierces my brain. How the fuck germ mans have 30cent value brand coke and in this fucking shithole of a country (poo land) its around one euro at least with two times lower wages??

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

lidl light and zero are both shit

>BUT LE FIZZY IS BAD FOR YOU DONT DRINK IT WAHHAAAAA

anyway, i think pepsi with zero sugar is better, it isnt as sweet and it doesnt make my heart race as much from the caffeine

Attached: 6ad.png (633x758, 14.8K)

store brand (Aldi/Lidl/Rewe) cola always tastes like piss
idk what the Americans do with it, but nothing comes even close to real coke zero for me
also if coke is too expensive for you, you have lost control of your life