Picrel is literally me. WHAT DO?

>I started strenght training three years ago
>I am fit, people at the swimmingpool mires
>I still having low self steem, I avoid confrontation and I am afraid to fight
user, I ask for advice because I feel miserable. I am better than when I was a lanklet, but I still being a bug like picrel. What to do? Is there a way to train bravery?
Thanks.

Attached: 1655678828632.jpg (632x569, 55.38K)

gay kys

Just jump on gear and do cocaine. What do you have to lose?

Wew. Thanks, brother.

>is there a way to train bravery
yeah, if it makes you uncomfortable, do it anyway. You'll never know the actual result of things if you just hypothesize what could happen and never attempt it

>What do you have to lose?
Health?

No elevator shoes?

Thanks user. Seems like a good advice.

>bravery is the capacity to do something worthwhile even if it scares the hell out of you.
>cowardice is the opposite, you don't do what scares you even if it is wortwhile.
>consider that bravery and cowardice are both triggered by the same thing: fear.

Your current chain of actions is as follows: see thing you would like to do > feel fear > automatically decide not to do the thing. First option is to rewire yourself to automatically act anyway when you feel the fear. use it as a prompt to chase your goal, not to back away.

Second option is to get over the fear by constant exposure to that what scares you. If you watch a horror movie a hundred times it stops being scary.

Both come down to grabbing your balls and just doing what scares you. Eg: See girl > want to talk to her > afraid to do so > count down 5 seconds > do it anyway.

Do that enough and you'll get over it eventually

Cold showers don't increase shit. It's a meme and you fell for it.

Cold showers are a way to fight climate change though.

I used to be chubby and happy, and got attention left and right because of the person that I was. It has nothing to do with courage. Self-loathing and a constant feeling of not being good enough makes you relate to people completely different. Instead of letting your feelings flow naturally, your mind is only focused on what you objectively do not have. Purge yourself of any "pills". Focus on your own happiness for its own sake, and work out because it's good for your health. All good things inevitably follow being in a state of contentment.

Do a team sport or martial art.

they help ease muscle soreness
>proof?
my body

based self destructor

The only way to get over something is by doing it. Stop picking the safe route
Failure to do this will kill you mentally. You will be worth absolutely nothing.

Throw out your reservations with talking to people. It is literally that. Just talk to anyone you can, people at work, etc. when you are good enough friends they will invite you to hang out with their friends, bingo. Just be cool and talk to people.

And what the fuck do I talk about I don't watch shows, sports or other normie shit

There are a ton of people on this board exactly like this, including myself. I one day think they will diagnose it. It is just a genuine inability to do normal human things. I think it stems from exposure to wild west internet in early 2000s

word

Attached: 5dd4cf201091aac64e40cb759f1c02e8.jpg (650x459, 21.51K)

Not him but what would I even say?
Even if I manned up and pushed through the remains of my childhood shyness, I don't have anything to say to complete strangers.
I don't hold back because there's nothing to hold back.

It's all in your head. Literally every self-defeating thought manifests in behaviour and patterns.

I developed something i call the "I"-Method:
>Identify
Become aware of your negative thought patterns. Identify them and how they make you feel.
>Ignore
Pay no attention to these negative thoughts. Ignore them. Say "no" out loud if you're alone or in your head.
>Inspire
Inspire yourself with positive thoughts. This will overwrite any negative thoughts and you will act accordingly to your new gained positive perspective.

Godspeed, user.

Meme for a meme