Reminder never to mew (this is health related)

Reminder never to mew (this is health related)
It WILL give you TMD and tinnitus and brain damage
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr8u92xpHkw&ab_channel=Don'tMew

Attached: psy.jpg (320x320, 76.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21032979/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been "mewing" before I even found out what the term is, It's just how I always position my tongue naturally, I'm completely fine

u shills always sound the same

if you did anything beyond the tongue posture and maybe the swallowing, you're retarded.

If you do any modicum of research into the subject, you'll find that the tongue posture thing is the only thing you need to do and as far as jaw muscles are concerned, you just chew your food thoroughly. That's it. No gum, no special jaw exercisers. The swallowing technique isn't even needed. This protocol is essentially basic myofunctional therapy, which is used to treat issues like TMJ

Just chew gum

Did you watch the video? They were just mewing and nothing else

Having a few people report problems isn't indicative of the issue causing TMJ

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21032979/

Myofunctional therapy is proven to help treat TMJ pain. They either did it wrong, are lying, or are the few percent of patients that experience problems with doing it.

post jaw

OP is a faggot or some natural language generation script
Mewing saved me from being a mouth breather, which affected many many facets of life. Don’t let the shills keep you asleep.

yeah guys remember to breathe with your mouth.
Why would you want to filter out dust from the air.
In fact why do we even have a nose at all? Dust in your lungs is great from you. especially when you live in a city

Attached: 73_52c3.png (645x729, 55.8K)

the brain damage is setting in. No one mentioned mouth breathing

Always had TMJ
It has improved since I began mewing in 2017.

>everyone is me

Ok mouth breather

mewing is the act of correct tounge posture and not mouth breathing.
How can you sit in your basement telling me about how mewing causes brain damage when you dont even have a clue of what it is or what it does.

>go to a forum where dudes develop their bodies
>teach them to develop their jaw and airway
>please don't do it though
Lmao dumbass. Post it on the orthodontics subreddit or something. This is like posting a secret black guy killing method on pol and then telling them not to use it.

This. That's just how my tongue has always rested in my mouth. I do have a square jaw though.

Afaik mewing is just keeping you mouth closed with your tongue on the roof of your mouth. AKA: being normal
I have always done this instinctually

I developed severe asthma and sinus issues after moving to a new house when I was like 8. Found out years later that a leak in my closet was causing black mold to form in the drywall. I couldn’t breathe through my nose when sleeping so I became a mouth breather, as in the muscles that autonomously keep your mouth closed got weak and shifted my jaw around. My breathing pattern also got affected because of it.
After we moved again my asthma went away but I still had lots of negative health effects because of mouth breathing at night and mostly through the day. Fast forward 10 years and the only thing that solved my problems were toning the muscles and improving the posture in my face/neck, which was achieved by mewing. In the end though yes, mewing is just having good posture and tongue position.

>brain damage

That's absurd. The worst it will do is misalign your teeth

OP here, I am trans btw if that matters.

I've been mewing for over 3 years now and comparing drivers license photos my whole face has improved

mewing is retarded psuedoscience, but i havent heard of it causing brain damage. tmj and jaw pain though yes. you shouldnt force your jaw into an unnatural position constantly