How?

>be average white girl
>get smoking hot Korean boyfriend

This makes me seethe so hard. I never wanted to be white until today.
Yes, I know I'm shallow blah blah blah. Not my fault that K-dramas made me fall in love with East-Asian men.

Attached: Download02.jpg (720x1280, 106.93K)

Anyone else notice how these "uwu I love asian men" posts come in waves, and that these waves coincide with the spikes in racebait on the board? Because I've noticed that. And I don't think it's a coincidence.

anyone can find a million examples of the other thing. cant even count at this point how many white guys i know dating gross SEA girls.

what race are you
that dude looks hideous btw
they both do

>white guys i know dating gross SEA girls
Meh, those white guys are usually on the same level as their SEA gfs/wives.
But it's very rare to see a hot Asian guy with an average white girl. This makes me feel worse than seeing a hot white girl with a Korean guy.

>I never wanted to be white until today.
This has nothing to do with asian men. If you're black, it's a penalty to all races of men.

what planet are you living on where that guy is 'smoking hot'

this forum needs to shut down desu. Any Forums's day has long passed

>Meh, those white guys are usually on the same level as their SEA gfs/wives.

what planet are you living on? lmao

I'm a white femanon who likes Asian men. I live in the UK. I dont post about it much. I'm older so I remember there was a lot of fetishising Japanese men in the weeb days of the internet. It seems like zoomers like white men mostly tho. And occasionally blacks.

That doesn't in any way address what I said so I'm going to disregard it.

"zoomers like white men mostly"

"i'm older but i still talk about zoomers and use 'tho' and Any Forums"

yeah continue larping yunduo. your visa's expiring soon

Can any of these chinks grow a beard? I mean they would ultimately look more masculine but I guess they rather walk around like 12 year old.

Attached: 1643824016171.jpg (275x366, 27.33K)

Imagine being a gook and being able to date gook girls but instead u choose a 3/10 white girls. This guy literally chucked himself

In socal, I see a lot of 7/10+ white guys dating literally the ugliest Asian girls (wide faces, flat nose, chinky eyes with body of a washboard). Maybe they're just attracted to the idea of race mixing, either way something I've noticed and this is just a uno reverse of what I see

Latinos can't either, but I don't you hear you bitching about them.

Schizophrenic thinks every interracial thread is a racebait

Attached: pcdsuba8fn481.jpg (1272x961, 104.3K)

yeah but given the time posted i doubt they hail from the far east, Europe or US

>Not my fault that K-dramas made me fall in love with East-Asian men.
Like what, LARPer?

LMAO why bro wtf

ah yes the masculine beard

Attached: 61e.jpg (1280x720, 327K)

based

that pic low far right looks like toddlers with their babysitter behind them

testosterone is declining, actual boomers never look that gay and weak. even gay boomers look like testesterone bombs

be my gf!!!!!!! ~_~

prz

she looks kind, intelligent and she is cute

kpop didn't do jack shit for the average asian man. Unlike Hollywood who has it's fair share of normal looking dudes shilled as attractive, kpop is made up of carefully bred celebs with bleached top-tier looks exclusively. The average girl wont find Cho from the chess club any more appealing because of kpop, on the contrary, she will now only have a ready sample to compare him to those Changs.

Attached: E9un9E3XoAQA1Ow.jpg (427x570, 23.64K)

yea but i'll take it. any crumb to feed my hungry gfless stomach!

asian women hate us so we date white women who appreciate us, shrug
not that hard to understand

Attached: 1464794789446.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

o.o;; the gif

>threads always coincide with racebait in the catalogue
>you are le schizo for drawing parallels
Eat shit retard.
That means absolutely nothing, especially given the fucked up sleep cycles of the people on this board.