Does cheating raise testosterone?

It's known that sex increases testosterone but does cheating increase it further? It seems like most high testosterone men cheat but is that merely a consequence of their high T or a cause/cofactor?

I have the chance to cheat on my gf of 1.5 years with this juicy redhead who can't shut up about how much she wants me to rail her brains out but I don't know if I should do it.

anyone here ever cheated for an extended period of time? how did you feel hormone wise?

Attached: 1636197975061.jpg (200x249, 14.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/polyamory/top/?t=week
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will regret it.

True high t chads live openly polygamous, cheating is a bitch move

Attached: 0241184B-BC1E-44FD-85AF-5C8B67CDFB76.jpg (1200x675, 77.6K)

I literally haven’t kissed a girl since I was 16 years old

Do it or don’t do it but don’t post about it faggot. Why do people feel the need to put everything on the internet just kill your self actually

Don't do it faggot

Attached: 63839cfbd556212f97480667bc16a8f2.jpg (736x736, 59.37K)

Attached: ksmjngrjnkb.png (500x522, 142.04K)

why not? it's fun and girls like it too

Buncha fags. Cheat op there’s a whole world of pussy out there get inside as much of it as you can

yeah bro these people sure are chads, lmao reddit.com/r/polyamory/top/?t=week

I have cheated on my wife more than 12 times and it feels fucking great. The best sex I've had and I'd say the average cheating sex session is better than the average non cheating sex session. It's not like loving sex, it's one night stand style sex but it feels so much better.

>NO TEST
Incelcuck (you)
>LOW TEST
monogamous
>High test
Cheating
>insane test
Open harem
>UBERGOD DIVINE++ TEST
rape correction officer.

It's high T that makes you cheat, you don't even care what you fuck. Look at the chick that Arnold ruined his marriage over

Attached: 110518barnold-mildred.jpg (1231x710, 64.38K)

obviously we are not talking about these fucking queers. RETARD!

Figure out how you will explain to your gf of 1.5 years how you suddenly passed an std on to her. When you can visualize this, you are ready to cheat.

>can’t get pussy without lying to women and destroying his name in the process

Weak

unironically yes. i fucked up my ex one day before my current gf came from her visit to her parents. I fucked her so hard i made her miss me again, i didn't shower that night aswell and when my gf came back and sucked my dick she told me:
>user your dick has some sweet taste, why?

I became even more hard and i gave her the best fuck in her life. Also my sex drive went up.

This was a like a month and a half ago, i risk more since then

Attached: 1612455330721.jpg (1209x409, 84.61K)

DO IT

the sex will be incredible and you know it

Some say Maria Shriver was cucking Arnold. That his kids are not even his.

>user your dick has some sweet taste
you're diabetic you fat fuck

Thanks for reminding me why I love Any Forums

Not really faggot she sucked me like 15 times since she came here and only mentioned that time.

Sex with a a new partner will always raise test regardless of whether you're cheating or not.

If you want to fuck the redhead just break up with girl, women cheat... we are better than women.

Attached: 32453546345vc23423.jpg (526x513, 39.21K)

Can this be true? My gf also told me this what should I do?

Just get a girl that wants to see you for other girls. ezpz

Polygamy and polyamory aren't the same.

I'm a high test alpha.
I never cheat.

I'd tell my cutie gf 'hey I wanna screw this girl I saw for this or that reason'
She'd reply (a bit annoyed but not too much): 'oh please just do it and don't tell me, I don't want to know everything'

I'd do it and if it was successful I'd tell all the details to my cutie gf anyways.How the sex was, which position, where.

Because I never lie.
I tell her everything. Literally.

Still together, 8 years.
Best gf imaginable

also does it increase testosterone?
certainly you'll feel confident after you conquered another one.
Does it literally increase testosterone ? doubt it, Sir.

Attached: playpepe.jpg (775x685, 267.13K)

I dunno if it raises test, but it will make you fuck more. Until the in other woman catches feelings.

Good luck dealing with a second crazy bitch.

>I tell her everything. Literally.
BETA af, from only that I know that many times in those 8 years you have her the ick, she already cheated on you